Part 9 (Christmas special)

Hi, Happy holidays how you guys doing? I'm doing kinda ok I hope you guys are feeling better than me. If your not maybe my story can help.

It's currently Christmas Eve and the our little yams was so excited and restless. He was so excited because it Christmas duh, but he also gets to spend it with his parents, Yachi, uncle Kageyama, and uncle Hinata.

Although he was 12 and rather to old to believe in Santa he knows he's not real but he likes to think he is.(I'm so sorry if you thought Santa was real) Yachi knows he's not real too but she likes to pretend with yams.

Their parents told them to go to bed but they had something else in mind. "Hey dad is it ok if me and Yachi can maybe sleep by the Christmas tree?", Yama said with his puppy eyes that he know nobody can resist. "Umm... fine but don't stay up to late ok", he said kissing Yama's forehead then Yachi's.

The two little munchkins were all set up near the tree. They were to ecstatic to go to sleep so Tadashi pulled out his phone. Him and Yachi decided to watch a movie. They were scrolling looking for a movie till they found one "Jingle all the way". They both fell asleep halfway through the movie. If you have not watched jingle all the way you should it is a really good movie old but good.

Yachi woke up she looked at Tadashi and he was still asleep. She checked the time and it was 5:47, but for a kid early on Christmas doesn't exist. She shook Tadashi awake and they both went upstairs. They brushed their teeth, then Yams wanted to do Yachi's hair so she let him. Her hair was usually always in two French braids but Tadashi did something a little different. He brushed out her hair then added a little star clip on the side.

They didn't want to wake their parents just yet so they were just messing around, telling jokes and giggling. And of course their parents can never have peace because they woke up to little giggles and laughs.

Their parents snuck up on them with them knowing. " when did you guys wake up?", Kageyama asked startling the two because they both jumped out of they skin. "Good morning! Merry Christmas," the two shouted. "Merry Christmas guys. So, do you wanna eat breakfast or open presents first?" Koushi, asked knowing what the answer was. Yachi and Tadashi looked at each other then back at their parents before shouting, "Presents!"

They got to the tree and of course Hinata and Koushi wanted pictures first.

Finally they got to their presents, Daichi and Hinata put each of their first gifts in the two rascals hands. "On the count of three you guys are gonna open them mkay? 1...2......3!", the rascals started ripping off the wrapping paper. Yachi got one of those blankets with the hoodies, and Yams got a really cute hoodie that had pink and white checkered print. There next present was Yachi had some adorable scrunchies and Yama got a couple bottles of nail polish. They continued opening presents the adult too. All in all it was a amazing Christmas and they all felt like the happiest people on earth.

Word count 561. I hope you guys have a happy holidays with your family's or if you don't celebrate just be happy 😊.