Epilogue

"No, no, no! AH!" Cassie shouted, reaching out for her wand quickly before the vase that was once Neville's grandmothers could collapse onto the floor. She let out a sigh in relief when it hovered above the wooden floor. She quickly picked it up and carefully put it in a box, putting a few charms around it to ensure it wouldn't break on the way.

"Cass? Everything okay?" Neville shouted from the other room.

"Yep! Everything's fine," she shouted back. She grabbed the last few things in the room and put them into boxes. For three days, they had been packing up Neville's grandmothers home. They were moving to the same village where Hermione and Ron lived along with many other wizards, Eptown.

They had bought a small, dainty cottage with a massive garden and even a greenhouse. There was also a shed where she could brew potions, most importantly the Wolfsbane potion, over the summer. And there was a basement where she could go to transform on full moons. Both were incredibly excited to move in.

But first, they had to empty out Neville's grandmother's house. Cassie's flat had been easy to empty out, she only had a few clothes and belongings there anyway.

Neville appeared in the doorway, a bit of dirt on his forehead as well as a few drops of sweat. She smiled at him, closing the last box with the flick of her wand. "All done," she said, walking up to him and wiping the dirt off his forehead.

"It's really strange to see this place empty," he sighed. She nodded.

"I understand love," she said, placing her hand on the back of his neck. "Take your time, okay? I'll ship these last few boxes off and I'll wait downstairs, okay?" He nodded and hugged her tightly. She smiled hugging back.

"I cannot wait to move though," he whispered.

"Me neither," she said, pressing a soft kiss on his lips before letting go and carrying the last three boxes downstairs. Thank Godrick for the Feather-light charm. She shipped off the boxes easily and waited downstairs in what used to be the living room for Neville.

He returned only a few minutes later, a smile on his lips. She knew this was an emotional process for him. He had grown up in this house after all. But in his eyes, she could see the excitement she shared with him about moving into their new cottage.

"Ready?" she asked him, reaching out her hand.

"So ready," he smiled, pressing a kiss on her forehead. She smiled and together, they apparated to their newest home. She looked over at Neville as they stepped inside, their fingers intertwined and their hearts beating at the same pace.

To think that months ago she was so angry with herself for something she could not control that she was willing to miss out on such a fantastic person. That she was pushing his love away merely because of her hatred for herself. And now they were moving in together and she was happier than ever.

"Nev?" Neville nodded, looking at her. "Thank you. Thank you for helping me realise that... that I'm a good person. That I'm not a monster. Thank you for helping me fight for my rights and for... for loving me. Thank you for making me a better person." He smiled, pulling her close to his body and pressing a soft kiss on her lips.

"I love you so much, silly. You never have to thank me for any of that," he told her, stroking her cheek. She smiled, clutching onto his jumper. 

"I just love you. And... without you, who knows? I would've remained that stuck up girl who shields herself away so that people won't get too close," she sighed. "But you... you saw me. You helped me find myself again and I am so grateful for that."

"I love you, Cass," he smiled, kissing her softly again. She kissed him back, pressing him against the wall.

"What do you say? Let's break this place in, shall we?" she grinned, slipping her hands under his jumper.