Chapter 12 Lynny

Things had been somewhat tense for the whole car ride. But when we got to the place we were picking up the pizza at, we had been flocked by fans.

"Cameron and LynnRah! I didn't know they were dating!" Some fan yells from behind us. But I realize that she must not recognize me from when I dated Nash, I know this because I always went by Lynny when I was with Nash.

"Just keep walking." Cam says, and so we do.

"Hey, at least she didn't say I was friend swapping!" I say and start laughing, he can't help but to laugh too.

"Man, I bet that Taylor loves this swapping!"

"Oh yeah, he would, if he could only get past first base." When I say that, we start really laughing hysterically

"If you didn't just tease all guys..."

"I don't tease guys." I give Cameron a look.

"Oh yeah you do. Cause when you look at a guy they feel like your teasing them with your beauty."

I just stare at him, then bust up laughing.
"You have lost your mind."

----

"Hide me, I see Taylor!" I say and try to hide behind Cam as we walk up to everyone.

"What, no! He can watch you if he wants to!" Cam says and picks me up.

"Put me down!" I yell.

"If only you would ask nicely." he says sarcastically, and then I start laughing.

"Why you gotta be so rudeee," I sing making him bust up too.

"You're back, did you bring me candy!?" Matt asks us playfully as we walk up.

"Ha! No." Cam says rudely.

"Wow and you said I was mean!" I punch his shoulder, he just pushes me back softly, and then we both start laughing.

"No you're just a heartbreaker." he says sarcastically.

"And you're heart broken." I match his sarcasm, and we keep laughing.

"What kind of pizza did you get?" Nash interrupts dryly.

"Just the good stuff." I say in the same tone.

Viv finally walks up, now wearing shorts over her bikini. "Ooh! Pizzaaaaa!"

"Let's eat people!" I yell.