Chapter 1: Too Smart

~Cassandra~

What the.. Where the hell am I? I heard the door opened. I pretended to sleep. "Cassandra, I know your awake," I groaned and sat up. "What the f.ck are you doing in my room!?" then it all came back to me.

"YOU F.CKING DEMON!!!" I shouted.

"Cass-" I interrupted him.

"Don't you dare Cass me! And why is my hand cuffed?"

"Do not cut my sentences off! Understand?" fear washed over me. "Understand?" Niall said more strictly, I just nodded. "Good. You are with me from now on. No questions."

Tears rushed to my eyes. "No. I get it. Your obsessed with me but that is not the solution. Please let me go,"

"Here's the rules. Read them."

"Niall, don't do this to me!" tears started falling down. "Read them then meet me downstairs in exactly one hour." I shook my head. "No! Please let me go! I don't deserve this!"

"I love you! And you should be thankful 'cause I saved you."

"And your planning on keeping me here forever? And save me from what!?" I was freaking out. The only thing that was keeping me away from standing and running away was the cuff. He ignored me.

"Whatever. Your still the loser I used to know. The only thing that changed about you is your face and your rich." I mumbled under my breath.

"I heard that." then he throwed a plain white shirt and boxers at my face. Then uncuffed me. "What the hell? Why do you have to throw these to me if your going to un-cuff me?"

"Stop complaining. Meet me downstairs in one hour. Got it?" I nodded. When he had closed the door I quickly searched for my phone. "You are never too smart Horan, maybe never." I called the police. Then after I called Ana.

"Oh my cheese Cassandra! Where are you!?"

"You see, Ni-"

Niall grabbed the phone and smashed it on the ground. It shattered into pieces. I cried. "What the f.ck did you said!?" Niall reddens in anger.

"What did you tell the police?" I didn't answer.

"ANSWER ME!"

"I-I w-was k-k-kidnapped by-by Ni-all H-Horan t-then-"

"Quit stuttering!"

"Thenhejustlaughed,"

Vote/Comment/Share