Chapter 12: Whaaat?

~Cassandra~

I was flying back to my home at London and get my things so I can move to California. I bought a house there. Yes. I bought a house with the help of my parents.

Oh, and did I told you that my boyfriend lives there at California. Don't remember him, huh? Robert Flemwall. That's his name.

I am now here at my parents house, chilling in my room with Adi. "Pssst! Cassandra!" Someone called. I looked at the window, Robert throwing Skittles?

"What the hell are you doing?" I laughed.

"I'm trying to be romantic here!" He smiled at me. Damn it! His smile! It's so cheeky!

"Go climb the tree!" And he did!

"Whoa!" I grabbed the Skittles from his hands.

"I have to give you something." He pulled out two boxes.

"What's that?" I threw a skittles up and it landed perfectly on my mouth.

"This," He opened the first box. It was a beautiful necklace with a Violet gem in the middle. "You didn't have to buy one! This must've cost millions or more!" He shrugged. "It's worth it. And don't worry. Remember who I am?" I chuckled.

"The son of the most richest man on earth." Then he let me wear the necklace. "Oh, and it has my name on the back! And this other one is a couple ring. I have one too!" Then he showed me.

"Aww! that's sweet!"

After that, all we did was lay in the bed and talked until Niall came. "Who is he?" Niall asked.

"Robert, my boyfriend." I looked at him. "Who is he? Am I missing something?" Robert stood up.

"No, I'm not cheating on you. He's just a obsessed stalker! I swear!" I stood up and faced Robert. "A what?"

"Why-"

Then the two of them started throwing questions at me. I just looked at them. What am I going to do?

"You know why don't you two shut up?" I snapped. "Niall is my ex-bestfriend. He is obsessed in me and he keep on chasing me. And as for you, Niall. Robert is my boyfriend. Let's make this clear. I am not cheating on you. Alright?"

"Okay! Sorry." I opened my arms for Robert to hug me. I'm glad he did. Niall was glaring at my boyfriend. Curse him.

(EDITED)