Chapter 11: Hate, Love And Lies

~Cassandra~

Niall has been acting weird lately. He was being a gentlemen and acting like my real boyfriend (as if we are *rolls eyes*). It's really creeping me out. "Theo! Why do you have to be so cute?" I asked the 4 years old boy.

"I look like Niall!" He giggled happily. I almost choked. "What!? Who told you that? Your more cuter than him! You cute boy!" I pinched his cheek. "You know, I can't wait for us to have mini Nialler and Cassidy." Niall said which caused me to look at him.

Dafuq?

No. Seriously I was choking. "Are you tricking me or what? 'Cause I hope you know that I still hate you. Sorry to be a mood ruiner but nothing changed. I still hate you. Just want to make it clear alright? I ha-" Then he interrupted me. His eyes were glossy.

"Stop saying that you hate me! Do you know how it hurts!?" He shouted. I shrugged and rolled my eyes. "Theo? Will you please go to your room and pick new toys for us to play?" He grinned cutely and ran away.

I looked at Niall.

"I still love you no matter what you say! No one and nothing could ever change that! Not even you!" He was mad at the moment.

"I can change that." I started play with my fingers. I didn't look at him I don't want to look at him. "You can't." He said through gritted teeth.

"I can." I stood up and faced him. "Do you even see the problem? The problem here is you! You want anything, you get it. You don't want it- you throw it. Your so fcking spoiled that you don't even care about what people will feel! Your so selfish! That's why you don't even see why I hate you! Why I despise you! 'Cause your blinded by your own selfishness! And I can make you hate me!" I grabbed his "secret box" under his bed and opened it.

I took a picture back when we were younger. "You see this?" then I started tearing it. He grabbed the picture and grabbed his box.

"This is the only nice memories in my life! Stop being so mean to me! Do you think I want to hurt you!? All I want is you to fall in love with me!"

"Well guess what? Love does NOT exist!" Then I started to walk out but at the exact time, Theo was back with his toys. "Are you leaving? Why is Niall crying? Are we going to play? Is Adi going with you?" Theo asked.

"Uh, yes I am leaving and Adi is coming too. Niall is being a bad boy so I spanked him and we could play someday.. I guess, but not right now." I feel super guilty for lying! Gosh! "Theo can you please say thank you to grammy and to your mummy and daddy for me?" I looked at him.

He nodded and ran downstairs. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Somewhere far away from you."

|Author's Note|

Whaaahhh! Drama!!! I cried while writing this chapter!!! Hope you did too!!! Just kidding!! And btw this is the most longest chappie I had ever made the whole book and there's more to come ofc. Bye!!!

(EDITED)