BONUS CHAPTER: Ana and Rob

~Anastasia~

"I wouldn't mind it all~" I sang quietly as I wait for Robert to come back because we're having a dinner at the moment in this pretty place. He had me a surprise dinner for our 3rd anniversary. "Pinch me gently, I can hardly breathe~" then suddenly, the place dimmed. The lights got turned off. Electricity problems, I guess. But never in years Robert would take me to a place that has a problem. Never. "Robert?" I called. Then a song started play. It was "Marry me" by Jason Derulo.

I furrowed my brows. Is this a joke? Then I heard Robert's voice. I can tell he was using a microphone. "Anastasia, I've been waiting a girl like you all my life."
"So? Where the fuck are you?" I yelled.

I can mentally see him roll his eyes. I swear. "Even though you're like that, stubborn, childish, ignorant, stupid, crazy, insane,-"
"Are you fucking breaking up with me?!"

"No, Ana. I love you the way you are. I will never spend a day of my life, ever again if you aren't beside me. I won't. Now, I'm making a promise to you,"

"YOU FUCKING SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH ROBERT FLEMWALL!"

"Jesus Christ Ana. Calm down. I love you, alright? I won't leave you. I never will. I'm going to be making a promise that I won't break."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right." I just caught him texting another girl earlier saying that they'll meet up after our dinner tonight. I think they're gonna have sex after.

"Anastasia Lagrosa, will you be my wife? Will you make me happy? Will you make me the father of your children? Will you be mine, forever and always?" Then the lights went back again. He was kneeling in front of me, holding a box that has a promise ring inside that I loved at first glance when we saw it on its shelf.

"Fuck you." Was all I said and walked out. I'm not gonna marry a playboy, a cheater. Never in a million years I'd be a fool again. I heard him ran after me and brisk walked beside me. "Ana? What's wrong? Did you not heard what I just said?"

Then I stopped walking. "Do I look deaf or blind to you? I'm breaking up with you." I was holding back my tears.
"Wha-why? Anastasia are you drunk? Stop playing games with me."

"First, you cheated on Cassandra. Next, you're doing it to me. Never in a million years I'm going to marry a fucking playboy like you. I just broke up with you a few seconds ago, Robert. I'm not yours anymore. And I'll never be yours, forever and always. I won't be your wife, your children's mom. I'm tired making you happy. I'm tired of you bullshits, your lies and fucks. Tell me. After this, are you gonna fuck a prostitute?"

His face was priceless. He looked like he wanted to laugh but he was scared too. "No, Ana. I'm not gonna fuck anyone. Maybe later with you after this dinner but no one else. I'm not cheating on you, Anastasia. You're fucking deaf. I just fucking said earlier that I love you and I won't live without you. You aren't breaking up with me if you don't want to get punished later. Fucking answer my proposal, kitten." He said the last 2 sentences seriously. Oh god. Why?

"U-uh.." do I run for my body's sake or no? "I-uh.. uhm.."

"On the count of three."

Shit.

"One."

Do I run?

"Two."

I should run.

"Three!" Then I go run for my life. The thing is, there's just this thing called bad luck that I've got when I don't really need it the most, it appears. I tripped. I was about to run again when he grabbed my hair harshly and hugged me tightly from my back. "I gave you a chance, kitten. I did." He whispered in my ear.

"No! Let me go! I just broke up with you! I'm not your kitten anymore! I'm not yours! Not anymore! This pussy of mine doesn't belong to you anymore too! Just get the girl you're about to fuck in that text message and get her to marry you! Make her yours!" I yelled.

"She's now screaming. I'm holding her tight in my arms. I'll never let go of her. She's mine, forever and always." Why is my heart pounding very fast? Why am I melting inside with his words? Oh geez. I hope I can still walk after this.

AN:

And that's about it for Anastasia and Robert! I'm gonna have a one last extra chapter for Niall and Cassandra then it's the last. :) I hope you have fun reading!
And btw, do you think I should make Ana and Rob a book too?