Chapter 21: Sidestory

WARNING: Guys, this chapter is a sidestory of Ana and Rob. You can skip this if ya want. It's not that important anyway. But if you like to read, go ahead.

~Anastasia~

Geez... Writing a story is really a hard thing to do. I don't have any ideas in my mind now. It's so frustrating. I have no inspiration! I groaned and closed my MacBook and placed it on the floor. Gosh.

I groaned again.

"Relax..." I took a deep breath and sat up on my bed. Taking the hot chocolate with marshmallows Robert made. I took a sip.

"How do you make these?" he chuckled.

"Oh, why do you have to be so cute?" I rose my eyebrow.

"Should I feel flattered or what?" ~me

"I don't know... Hey, did you know—" I interrupted him.

"Didn't,"

"Nialls company is falling down." my eyes widened.

"What?"

"Yeah... I told dad to help him..."

"What did he say?"

"Gladly yes."

"Aww... That's so sweet!" I finished my drink and placed it on the nightstand.

"I believe I deserve a kiss for that," don't get me wrong but we don't kiss much. Swear. Just a peck— nothing more else. I've never had a boyfriend before...

"Butt, butt, butt..."

"No buts Ana..."

"But why!? I thought you love me..."

"I do. Please...  Just one long kiss..."

"I've never done that before... What about a peck?"

"Nooo!"

"Tsk. I hate you." and then with that, he pushed me down to my bed and kissed me. Omg. Omg. Omg. Sh.t sh.t sh.iiiits. I can feel his friend growing! Panic! Panic! Panic!

He stopped and rolls on the other side of the bed.

"What just happend?" I quietly asked and flushed.

"Ohhh... Ana what did you do?"

"Wha- why me?"

"He growed! And it's growing more! F.ck!" I looked at him to see that he's looking at me. Whaaa! I moved my eyes to his friend. And there was a bump. Hmmm! What now?

"What now?"

"W- Can you sit... Here?" Pointing at his lower stomach. I slowly nodded and followed his order.

[A/N]

I am not doing a scene cauze mah friend reads this story and yeah so... This chapter is nonsense. Really. Hehe... But Nialls companys falling! Oh no! Bye!