Chapter 20: Threat

~Cassandra~

After Ana dragged Boobs throughout the village she finally decided to bring Boobs here. Boobs has scratches everywhere. >:D It was fun watching her. Me and Niall were laughing so hard that our stomach aches. Robert was speechless. I guess he never knew my sister could do such thing.

"Man! I'm now afraid of breaking up or cheating with her. She's scary... And wild. I wonder if she's also wild in—" I interrupted Robert.

"MY INNOCENT EARS!!!" I screamed.

"Tsk. I hope that slut learned her lesson." Ana said, walking out of the kitchen and sitting down next to Robert with a sandwich in her hand and a glass of juice. Hmm... Food stealer!

"Niall, babe, she's scary." Boobs said clinging to Niall. My eyes was on fire.

"You. Don't. Touch. Him." Ana said. Boobs suddenly ran out of the door. Heh. As if I care.

"Hmm... This sandwich is nice... Love it. Who made this?" Ana asked, sipping on her juice.

"I made it." ~me

"Joke! I made it." ~Ana

"Can I have?" ~Robert asking Ana

"Noo!" ~Ana

"Please... Just a little..." ~Rob

"Hmp! Fine." then they were all lovey dovey. Wow. Just wow.

~Niall~

"Psst. Niall!" ~Kc

"Yes?" ~me

"They should get a room..." she tilted her head on her right side, to Anastasia and Robert whose kissing. French kissing to be exact. Disgusting.

"How old is your sister?" ~me

"Eighteen."

"Her boyfriend?"

"Nineteen... Why?"

"They're too young for making it."

"They won't. Ana won't do anything to ruin her dreams, if ever... And she's too afraid to loose her V-card. And also, Robert respect her." I nodded.

"What about you? How old are you?"

"I just turned eighteen, remember?" I smirked.

"Legal...  That means we can make— ow!" she hit me a couple of times until she spoke.

"Never think of taking my innocence, Horan. Bella would be mad. And mother. And father. But mostly, JR." she seriously said.

"I was just joking!" I hugged her tight.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. I mocked her and let go.

"Guys... Why don't we four go out to have some dinner outside? With Bella and her suitor." Anastasia suggested. Bella has a suitor? Wow... I can't believe it! Bella was more of a boy than me! Well... She's awesome so... I can't judge.

"Bella has a suitor!? Why didn't she tell me? Why didn't you tell me? Why?!" Cassandra shouted. My ears! Damn it! I winced at the loudness of her voice. Anastasia rolled her eyes as if it was the normalest, if that's a word, thing ever.

"You were never at home. And the suitor just admitted yesterday, you ass." ~Anastasia

"I want to meet him!" Cassandra got up from the couch and grabbed her phone. She's going to call Bella, I guess.

"Anastasia—" Anastasia interrupted me.

"Just call me Ana. It's too long. Isn't it? I know my name is gorgeous but I prefer Ana than Anastasia." then she shot me a sweet smile which, the man beside her got jealous. I rolled my eyes, mocking Cassandra.

I'm amazed by how time flies. First, me and Cassandra weren't okay then suddenly we were fine and got to be together. Just wow. It's amazing. My dream had come true. I love Cassandra so much that I'd do anything just for this relationship. I can't believe it! If not only Jess was nack we would still be okay.

Jess was a good old friend of mine, then one day she just confessed her feelings to me. Back then we were college. Cassandra was far from me. I was in Ireland and she was in U.K. I told Jess that we can't try because I'm in-love with Cassandra but she keeps on insisting... This is what happend.

[FLASHBACK]

"Niall... Please. We can try. I-I'll get you to fall in-love with me. I promise. I've been holding this for so long and you are just going to end our friendship just like that?" ~Jess

"I wasn't the one who confessed, Jessica. It was you who took the risk. I don't want to give it a try because it's hopeless. I love Cassandra. I will always will." ~me

"Why can't you love me? The one who loves you? Why her?"

"Because I will make her to love me. And she will."

"Whatever, babe. You'll be mine. That's a promise."

[END OF FLASHBACK]

That's all what really happened then she walked away. That's why I see her as a threat. Cassandra didn't knew what happend but she knew she was a threat. And for gods sake! I cheated on her! Though, it wasn't really me. I don't know what to do without Ana. With Ana, Jess would be scared
to come near me or Cassandra but without Ana— we should run away.