Chapter 3: Childish

~Cassandra~

"Cassandra! Will you please shut up?" I fake cried harder. Well if you haven't catched up yet, (because your too slow) we are on our way to Niall's house and I will be punished 2x. I hope not.

"Who wouldn't cry if your going to punish them two times?" I wiped my tears.

"Make it three, if you don't stop."

I punched him in the chest. He just let out a chuckle. I pouted. How can I even hurt him the hard way? "Mate, why don't you let her walk?" Zayn suggested.

"Nah, I'm alright."

"Yeah! I'm heavy!" I pouted.

"Your just like a chicken," Niall said.

"Chickens are fat!" ~me

"Your not." ~Niall.

"Freak." Zayn mumbled, I laughed.

"I heard that!" ~Niall

WE ARRIVED AT NIALLS hous at last! "Go to your room, take a shower or whatever. Read the rules. And there's camera in your room. Don't do anything stupid." Niall pointed at the staircase. I started to walk to the door.

"Where are you going?" ~Niall

"To my house. My room is there. Duh,"I rolled my eyes. Sarcasm.

"No, from now on this is your house. And that is your room. Got it?" ~Niall

"I'm not a dog!" ~me

"I am not calling you a dog! Stupid." he mumbled the last word.

"And also, I'm not stupid! Your stupid the stupid one here!" ~me

"I'm not stupid! If I am, why are you here?" ~Niall

"Of course! It's the most stupidest decision you have ever made your whole life!"

"That's not stupid! If it is, then why would you be safe?"

"I am not safe 'cause I am with you!"

"I am the one who's not safe here 'cause I'm the one protecting you!"

"But I don't need you or your protection! I don't need to be protected!"

"You need to!"

"Don't,"

"Yes you do, am I right Zayn?" Niall asked. Zayn chuckled.

"Seriously you two are like kids." Zayn said. I stuck a tongue out at Niall and ran upstairs.

Vote/Comment/Share