Chapter 7: Adi

~Niall~

"Why so surprised, my love?" I chuckled evilly. Now that I had found her again I am seriously never gonna let her get away from me again. Ever. "Uh, I- uhm, er, uh... Wh-at are you do-doing he-here?" the angel in-front of me suttered. I chuckled.

"I am here to get you back. You see, I had thought about it. To set you free after 'that' talk we had but you seemed to do it for yourself. And now I am taking you back again 'cause I missed you soo much! I'm never going to let you go again. Ever again." I grinned. I lied about the 'set-you-free' part but I didn't lie on the 'taking-you-back'.

"W-why are you doing this?"

"I need you to love me back. I need you to need me. And I need you to spend the rest of your life with me." I confessed. It was true. Kind of cheesy but true.

"It doesn't have to be this way!" tears falling down on her angeletic face. I hugged her tight. "If it needs to be this way, it has to." I kissed her head.

~Cassandra~

I pushed him back. Adi was barking at Niall. I should've stayed inside the house if I new that this would happen. "Cassandra. We have to go." I shook my head.

"No."

He was shocked. A hand smacked my face. It fcking hurts. He's bipolar. First he was sweet and kind but now he's violent. I am starting to think if it is just a "Man Period" or he's just really bipolar.

Tears wouldn't stop flowing. "What did you say, princess?"

"No." I repeated. Niall groaned and took Adi. "Put him gently down on the floor. Right now." my blood is truly boiling beneath my skin. He literally dropped Adi.

I rushed to Adi and picked the crying dog. "Oh my gosh! Adi!" I picked her up and hugged her gently. "What the.. Why do you hug that rag so gently? Why can't you do it to me?" Niall glared at my angel.

"Because I love her! She's harmless! Unlike you! And bitch! She's a dog not a rag! Your so fcking stupid!" I rushed to the door and luckily I tripped. I catched Adi. I sighed in relief. She wasn't hurt, again.

I opened the door and ran inside. I locked the front door. I set Adi down gently. She was just 2 months old for fck's sake! Because of this it made me Niall hate more.

He has shown me that he isn't worth it. Niall knocked on the door. "Cassandra! Please open the door! I'm sorry about that rag dog! Please..."

Rag dog? Really?

I decided to fill him up.

"Well, guess what!"

"What?"

"Fck you motherfcker!" oh that motherfcker. "CASSANDRA! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW! OR YOU WILL GET PUNISHED!" he pounced the door. "Yeah! Punish my fcking ass!"

I took Adi and we ran to the back. As soon as I heard the crash I ran to the Horan family.

|Author's Note|

Hey guyzzz! Imma dedicate this chappie to @NiallHoranAnd17 cause she's not a supportive friend and I hate her. Joke! Pls read her stories! Thank u!!! Luv lots!

And don't forget to...

Vote/Comment/Share