Chapter 13: Anastasia

~Niall~

I'm mad.

I'm jealous.

I love her but she loves him.

He's touching my girl and I can't do anything about it. I hate myself right now. I let her go! It's my fault. They hugged each other while I just stood here like an idiot.

All I want is her love! I know I can find other girls but I just want her! I am so going to kill that boy. I left there and walked to the park.

After a minute a girl sat beside me, "You know, I'm still mad at you for kidnapping my sister." I looked up to see Cassandra's sister, Anastasia.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to do that again."

"I know you will but you see, she's also a human. We all are. We have feelings and such. I know you love her so much but your just doing it the wrong way! 'Cause, I mean, kidnapping her? Man! That's crazy!" She laughed. I smiled at her.

"I know. I'm sorry. Did you know she have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yes. I have a crush on him but I guess my baby sister is more beautiful than me.. Heh, I don't know! And I know you love my sister so I'll help you with her. But it's not like because I have a crush on Rob but there's more something with the two of you. But don't mess up okay?" I grinned.

"Fck! Is this really happening?" Then she slapped me. "Does the slap hurts?" I looked weirdly at her then nodded. "It's real."

|Author's Note|

Short chapter! I was thinking that I hate numbers so the new entrance of "a/n" is like that. And the picture on the side has nothing to do with the chapter. Bye! :P

(EDITED)