Chapter 10: Happy?

~Niall~

Damn! She broke my nose! But eh, I still love her. Well, I am here waiting outside the bathroom. Waiting for Cassandra. I never really expected for her to be here.

I traveled here because of some business ya know. But I guess we're destined to be together. For now. Or maybe Forever.

"Cassandra, love, we're going to eat dinner in a few minutes!" I knocked.

"No!" My smile went wider.

"You want me to tell Maura that you lied?" she opened the door and linked her arms with me.

"Let's go eat dinner!" we ran to the Dining Room and sat on the dinner chair. I was sitting beside Cassandra, of-course while Mom was preparing food in the kitchen. We were still waiting for Dad, Greg, Denise and Theo.

They still live here. They haven't found a perfect house for them. I was planning on moving in California with Cassandra. I don't really like forcing her.

Don't get me wrong but I don't want to hurt her or force her or anything. I never want to. I just love her so much that it hurts.

I know cheesy but it's true.

"Niall, Niall, Niall, Niall, Niaaaall!"

"Yes, love?" I faced Cassandra. "Geez, took you so long to snap out of your wicked dream," I chuckled.

"It's about you, my love."

"Why so sweet all of a sudden?" she rose her eyebrow.

"Nothing."

"Spill it!" I laughed and shook my head no. "Fine! Then I'm leaving! Well, after the dinner."I smiled 'cause this is like the first time she talked to me as a normal person. First Time! (Well, not really but hell!)

"It's kind of- like.. I'll do eat and run..?" she pondered.

I am really happy right now. I wish she can fall for me the same way I fell for her.

|Author's Note|

Aww, Niall is so sweet! What do you think? Is it getting better or nothing? Please tell me! And also I dedicate this chappie to kamygray01 for being a supportive friend and reader! Luvyah girl! *kisses*

And don't forget to...

Vote/Comment/Share