Phil

❤️I made it and I know no one is going to really read this because well I know there bad but can I at least get some comments or requests I will do anything!❤️

/Phil POV<3/

/your techno you are trying to figure out how to help tommy/

Third person POV
Phil is trying hard to try to find something that can help tommy.

Dream's POV
It's been 2 days since toms has visited I'm getting worried. "SAM!" I yelled. "What dream?!" Sam answered. "Can you please notify Ranboo to see if something happened to toms?!" I asked.

/yeah Sam knows about their friendship and loves it./

"Sure." Sam said.

Sam's POV
I notified Ranboo to see if something happened to Tommy. He said "yeah he tripped and fell on one of his ankle and then tried to get back up then tripped again and fell on his back." (I shouldn't tell Dream. But Dream is his friend so I have to.)I went to Dream's cell and told him the news. I could tell that Dream was worried for Tommy. I called quackity and asked this, "hey quackity, I was wondering if Dream could go visit Tommy..." I said the reason and this is what he said, "fine just no one can see him..." I was glad.

Phil's POV<3
I was trying to find a way to help Tommy but someone started to knock on the door. I went to the door and to my surprise it was Quackity, Sam, and Dream. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked while they hurried inside so no one else can see them. "Me and Sam decided that we would let Dream see Tommy since their friends." Quackity said while closing the door. "Where is he?" Dream said sounding  worried. "He is over with Ranboo Dream." I said to him. Dream ran to him. I walked with Sam and Quackity left. I talked with Sam he said Dream only had two more months in prison which some were unhappy some were happy. When we got to Techno he said that he found something. I ran to him and asked "what is it and did you make it?" He was silent but then said, "I haven't made it because it has special ingredients that we don't have and are hard to find." I was silent and asked, "what are they?" Sam and Techno were shocked. Techno said the ingredients. "we'll all we have to do is get to the nether and trade with piglins the only thing we can't get are the end crystals..." I said.
Both Sam and Techno were silent. I sighed "We need to see if we can get them..." I said. "How can we do that?" Sam asked. "By asking Dream he is the only one that knows how to get them." I said while sitting down. "Dream is obviously not going to help us with it." Sam said. "Actually if that are really good friends and Dream cares for Tommy then he would help." Techno said while getting the Ingredients we have. "I can ask." I said. "We will go trade with piglins." Both Sam and Techno said. "I'll see you guys later." I walked over to Dream. "Oh hey Phil what do you need?" Dream asked.

"I need you to..."

Tbc

Requests - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >