Sapnap(back in charater for the actual book)

Hi this is weird the last few chapters were not really in the storyline so please don't mind it! it's a work in progress.

Sapnap POV
I woke up stressing about the plan to break out Dream. I knew two people liked him it was either just Wilbur and someone else but I don't know who it is so I might just be imagining things. I thought it would be a good idea to take a quick walk in l'manberg. I was just minding my own business until Tommy came up to me. "What?" Asked the confusion of me. "Please make sure Dream escapes and tell no one that I told you this,.. work with Ranboo he can help." Tommy said whispering half of that sentence before running away.

What's his problem?

I stopped thinking so I could actually think about the most important thing..

The plan..

George

Me
What?

George
I was just checking
in if the TNT
was still In place.

Me
Uh I think..
I'll check
Read 7:37 pm

The plan was already so much it was hard for my head it hurt to think more of it to. The plan was just to blow up everything even L'Manberg.. it is sad that we have to keep this dead. I was checking if the TNT was still there, thank goodness it's still there. I cover it back up and start heading home. Once I got home I went straight to my couch and turned on the TV. I was so tired that I fell asleep with the TV still on and the door UNLOCKED. I was put onto the bed, and was still asleep.

??? P0v
I opened the door surprised that it was opened. I saw Sapnap lying down on the couch and decided to bring him upstairs and put him in his bed. "I loved you.." I said quietly. He mumbled "I love you to" back. I went back to the door and locked it so no one would break in. After that, I left to an extra room that Sapnap had and went to sleep there. It was morning the time I woke up, I was sleepy but that did not stop me from making Sapnap breakfast. You are probably thinking who I am.. so I will introduce my self, my name is Alex Quackity call me Quackity. Anyways I made Sapnap his favorite meal last time I checked. We like broke up awhile back he stayed with Karl I was alone, lonely. The last time I checked his favorite breakfast food was eggs especially scrambled eggs. He came down stairs staring at me shocked and sad. "What?" I asked the shocked man on the stairs. "Nothing just why are you here?" Sapnap asked me while I was still cooking his scrambled eggs. "Last time I was checking, I was making scrambled eggs for you." I said a little teasing him.

A/N
HELLO!
I hope you enjoyed!
My eyes are trying to shut close right now.
Have a great day/Night!

Be safe
Stay safe
Be amazing
Stay amazing
Be awesome
Stay awesome

Don't get covid

Love you all!!❤️❤️

Requests ————————————->

The words in all guys!:-:-:533