Sorry for this you can skip this chapter if you dont like it by the warnings 2

Ok I'm bored so let's do this. Btw it's seriously 9:18 pm when I started this so this better be good. I still have school tomorrow so I won't finish this tonight.

I'm sorry this is going to be sad so you can skip this chapter and wait for the next one!
⚠️ warning ⚠️
-Bad's ex
-mention of ab*se
-angst
-Drinking

Third person(Skephalo again)
Skeppy ran to Bad worried about him. "What did he do to you?!" Skeppy said quietly. Bad was silent. He fell asleep, so Skeppy put him on the bed correctly and let him sleep until he woke up. Once bad woke up he was still half asleep but he still woke up Skeppy. "Skeppy?..." Bad asked.  "Yeah Bad?" Skeppy asked not answering him. "I cant sleep.." Bad explained while getting up and walking softly to Skeppy. "So what do I need to do to make you fall asleep?" Skeppy asked. "Cuddle friendly..." Bad said to tired to do anything. Skeppy was blushing like he was embarrassed that his friend just asked for cuddles cause he can't sleep. "What.." Skeppy asked. "Please??" Bad whinnied. "Fine" Skeppy said finally being able to speak after that. "Yay!" Bad said excitedly. Skeppy laughed a little. After they got comfortable they fell asleep. In the morning Bad woke up sleepy still. The clueless Badboyhalo got out of bed and stared at it realizing Skeppy was there on the same bed as he was on. Bad as clueless as he was ran to the bathroom blushing that he had slept/cuddled with him. Skeppy woke up a few minutes after. He ran downstairs after he remembered what was happening where he was at. There he saw Bad's ex. "GET OUT YOU FILTHY B***H!" Skeppy yelled waking him up. "YOU GET OUT." Xander said (Xander is Bad's ex's name.) "DID ANYONE CALL YOU TO COME?! NO SO LEAVE THIS F**KING HOUSE!" Skeppy found a knife and picked it up. "Hey hey! I will leave just don't kill me.." Xander ran out of the house as fast as he could. Skeppy sighed and put down the knife. He went to sit down. "What am I going to do.." he asked himself quietly. Skeppy was sitting on the couch while thinking what he can do.

A/N
Part three?
I'm finally done I have been working on this since Nov. 29th. I hope you have enjoyed! Sorry it took long!

Be safe
STAY safe
Be awesome
STAY awesome
Be amazing
STAY amazing
Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️

requests——————————————>

Words in all-429