Quackity (again)

(Ok I have no idea what this is turning into first it was Karlnapity then sapity now it's just karlity.

!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made a late dinner after that. I called down Karl for the late dinner. "Oo my favorite." He said. "Yep eat up." I said. After we ate we went to bed. I slept on the left side of the bed and Karl slept on the right side of it. In the morning, I got up and made breakfast. When Karl woke up I started to make my breakfast. "Good morning sunshine." I said. "Good morning baby" Karl said back to me. "I have a surprise for you we just have to wait until the afternoon ok?" I said. "Ok!" Karl said sitting down. In the afternoon, we went to the surprise and I said to keep his eyes closed. I walked him into the store. "Thank you again." I said. "No problem kid." ??? Said. I took the leash and when we got to the car I said to sit down and open his eyes when I told him to. "Surprise!" I said showing the puppy. "Omg thank you!" Karl said excitedly. "Your welcome." I said. "I cant wait!" He said.

A/N
Sorry it's short I'm really tired and bored of working on this so this might be the last chapter so if you guys like this book so much you guys should comment ideas or suggestions and I will do them cause this is getting annoying to work on.

Words-252