Where? (22)

OOOOOOOOFFFFFFF

OOF?

Ok I'm not going crazy-

I hope you enjoy!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Dreams pov
Ok hear me out , Nightmare , lucid , and dream. Nightmare and lucid are in Dreams head so yeah.

(Nightmare)

[lucid]

Dream

|both lucid and nightmare|

"Where are we going?" I asked clueless because Wilbur was CARRYING me(I wanted to put 'my ass' but I thought it was going to be weird so I stuck with 'me'). "Home," Wilbur responded. "Oh ," I replied. I was guessing it was their home but it was actually Wilbur's home. Tommy and Techno said bye. I was still sleepy. I felt myself going to sleep.

Wilbur's pov

He fell asleep in my arms how cute. I laid him on my bed and got in the bed next to him. I laid down with him and fell asleep.

Dreams pov

(What the actual fuck?! Your. Sleeping. With. HIM!)

I know gosh , stop! I thought.

[Oh my gosh! Dream are you ok?!]

yeah.. I-I'm ok.. don't worry about me.. I thought again.

(SHUT UP!!) Night hit me once again in my thoughts.

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY! I kept thinking. I got out of the bed and ran as fast as I could to the door.

No body's pov

[please stop Night! Your really hurting him!]

(Lucid come here.)

Lucid went To Nightmare.

[what-] lucid got cut off by Nightmare punching him to make him unconscious.

NIGHT! Wtf! STOP! Dream kept thinking stopping at Wilbur's front porch.

WILBURS POv

I got up as soon as Peter out of bed as fast as he could as ran out the front door. I ran after him. "Hey are you ok?" I asked. He turned around. He ran over and hugged me. "Oh god , do you have voices in your head that one of them hates you and hits you sometimes and one that defends you but also hates you at the same time?" He asked.

"Uhh no I guess , why? , do you?" I asked. "Yeah.." he answered. "Come." I said.

"Why?"