Tommy

/Tommy's POV❤️/

/Your dream your actually acting when other people are around but when your alone with tommy you guys are actually friends./

I wake up to Phil yelling at Wilbur that he hasn't left his house for 3 days. I get out of bed and walk to my closet and get changed.
-his outfit ⬇️-

It was a quick outfit but I still looked good in it

It was a quick outfit but I still looked good in it. (What is tubbo up to?) I kept on thinking about what tubbo and ranboo had been doing they haven't answered any of my texts I felt like I was left out. I went to the prison to see if I can visit my friend dream. "Sorry kid but you cant visit him" Sam said to me. "Let me please you can tell no one!" I tried to beg Sam. "Fine don't make me regret it." Sam told me. "Thank you so much Sam!" I said joyfully to him. I felt like he was confused when I said that joyfully. I ran to dreams cell and waited til the lava went away so I can go through . The lava cleared so I went though me and Dream had a great time! "I cant believe you would do that" I said laughing so hard. "What I'm a duck 'QuAcK qUaCk'"dream said wheezing.

 I start to laugh even harder

I start to laugh even harder. "Your time is up Tommy." Sam said. "Ok Sam! See you tomorrow Dream the duck!" I said while waiting for the lava. " QuAcK qUaCk" dream said. " I'm a duck" he was wheezing the at the time that the lava had cleared up so I can go through. I was laughing when I was leaving. "What was so funny?" Sam asked me. "Ducks" I answered. He looked confused when I said that.(I need to make sure he escapes but I can't be apart of helping because I would get exiled.) I walked to tubbo and ranboo. "Hi tubbo and ranboo!" I said to them. Tubbo ignored me. "It's a nice day to go out for a walk right ranboo?" Tubbo said. Ranboo had a mad and worried face that he had when he thought someone didn't like Tommy.

/ranboo is overprotective of Tommy if someone says something bad about him or ignore him for a long time that person messed up./

"Yeah it is tubbo..." ranboo said to tubbo. I can tell tubbo was going to regret that. "Hey ranboo!" I said again but to only ranboo. "Oh hey Tommy wanna join me and tubbo for a walk?" Ranboo asked me.

"Su-" I tried to say but tubbo cut me off

"Su-" I tried to say but tubbo cut me off. "I think it should just be two!" Tubbo said loudly. I was furious when he cut me off. "Tubbo I don't think that your being nice to Tommy..." ranboo said while his eyes turn purple. Oh s*** I thought to myself. "What do you mean Ranboo?" Tubbo asked like he did nothing wrong. I was going to try to stop ranboo but I was to late... he was just walking towards tubbo while saying 'Tubbo...Tubbo...Tubbo you are going to regret ignoring Tommy And being rude to him...'

'