Chapter 13- Dream is in England -Tommy (not real he is not in England)

"Hello I am going to a fundraiser for my my school so I might not be able to finish this."

Tommy's POV
I was walking down England and kept seeing billboards like all around about the Dream Smp.

Why is there billboards of the Dream Smp?

I thought until I saw the billboard that said, 'Dream face reveal on December' 15th'(not real just made it up)

What the f- Dream is doing a face reveal?! I thought he would only do a face reveal if George was in Florida and stayed with him and Sapnap.

I bumped into someone interrupting my thoughts. "Sorry-" I was shocked by who I saw.. Dream. What was he doing here? "It's fine." Dream said politely. "Dream?" I finally asked the question. "Tommy?" Dream asked me. "What are you doing in England?" I was so confused by him being in front of me. "Uh.." Dream said looking around not making eye-contact. "I left my house and came here since it was the cheapest plane that I could take so that is way I'm in England." He explained. "Oh" I said. "Well you can stay with me if my parents agree." I said to him once again. "Yeah your parents have to agree because your a child." Dream laughed. "I'm not a child." I protested trying to defend myself. "You are" Dream said once again to me. "Whatever let's just go." I said walking to my house. Once we got there I opened the door and called my mom. "Hey mom????" I yelled. Mom came running down the stairs and gave one look at Dream. "Who is this?" Mom said. "My friend, Dream. The one I talked about." I said. "Oh come in come in!" Mom said excitedly closing the door behind us. "Hello!" Mom said to Dream. "Hey," Dream said. "You can sit down on the couch." Mom said. "Ok" Dream said going to sit on the couch. "How long are you planning to stay?" Mom asked him. "I don't know I think until I can find a house." Dream said to her. "Oh so your staying here in England?" I asked. "Yeah." He answered me. "Oh ok" I said still slightly confused. "Well where am I going to sleep?" He asked both of us. "I think there is a extra bed in my room." I said. "I don't want to be in the same ROOM as you child." Dream said kindly laughing a bit. "Rude you can sleep on the couch then." I said still frowning or just not smiling.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Hey quick Authors note here! I'm working on the high school book and it is only the first chapter! If you reading it sorry for the wait! Back to the chapter!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::://///////////////)()();(;)()

"Please no" Dream said looking somewhere else then me and my Mom. "Fine" I said giving a light sigh. I showed him my room. "Nice room." He complimented.

"Where is the bed? And Tommy.. thank you.."