Dream

Oh hello there I'm back here!

When I escaped from the prison, I thought I would be free and... well hang with Wilbur? I guess he's kinda fun to hang out with. I was running where Wilbur was going to stay because he was 'dead' or so some people thought. I ran until I was out of breath, but at least I got there. I knocked on the door. He opened the door just so slightly. I cant even want to look at how cute he is when he just woke up. His hair is always so messy, but so cute. "Dream?!" Wilbur asks. "Hey, can I stay here?" I ask. "S-sure, come in." He says. I could tell he was nervous. I mean who wouldn't be? I have killed many people In this server. "So what do you need?" He asks while shutting the door. "I actually want something." I said. He raises a eyebrow in confusion. "What'd you want?" He asks again. "You." I said. That sounded much better in my head, but in reality it sounded cringey. "W-what?" He asks. God he asks so much stuff. "I said I want you, darling." I said. CRINGE I'm so fucking cringe right now. "Really?" He adds to the questions he has asked. "Yes," I kiss him to prove my point. "I want to thank you for trying to help me escape." He blushes. I take advantage of this to kiss him again and again and again and again, and well you know.. make-out? Yes. He didn't expect it.

262