Small peter chapter

Idc if this is a dream Smp fanfic you reading this ok?
('')*: ・゚(☆▽☆)_

Peter woke up to the sun being shoved in his eyes. It doesn't help the fact that he has enhanced eyesight, enhanced hearing, enhanced strength, well all his senses were all dialed up to eleven after that bite 2 years ago where he got his spidey powers. He got out his phone and texted Ned. Or at least that who he thought he texted.
•••
•••
Pete
Hey Ned, The sun woke me up
it doesn't help my senses.
I think I am gonna go blind if that
happens again! So I might
need you to make glasses
that can help with my sight. I got to
go now see ya!

Mr. Stalker
Kid?

Pete
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!

Mr stalker
It's ok

•••
The next day
•••

Pete
I found Ms black widows widow bites I don't know how but I fixed them and I want to give them to her I just don't know how

Mr. Stalker
Just walk into SI and do whatever they want you to do next

Pete
Ok thanks

Mr stalker
Np kid

•••
I walk up to SI and open the door. "Hello peter parker go to the private elevator" a sudden voice came out of no where. "The fuck? Where are you?" I ask. "In the ceiling I am FRIDAY tony Stark's ai." She says. "I-ok." I said. "Private elevator?" "Yes mr.Parker." She responds. I found the private elevator. Finally. The doors open and I walk in. The doors close and the elevator starts moving. "Whoa" I say to my self. The doors reopen and there is a living room and a kitchen. "Uh..." I say out loud. Fuck. "Uh who are you?" Mr. Hawkeye asks me. "Uhh I'm Peter Parker I am have to drop of the widow bites I'm that I have no idea How I found them. I also fixed them because they were broken." I say. I'm literally freaking out. You can see it in my face. "Are you ok?" Mr. Captain America asks me. "No not really, I mean who would be ok if you are literally like face to face meeting your idols that have been your idols since you were a kid?? Definitely not me!" I truthfully say. No way I'm lying to THE avengers. Ms. Black widow walked over to me. Im literally freaking out now. I cant speak now fuck. Im freaking out way more than I like. "You fixed these?" She asks as she holds up the widow bites. I nod. She puts them on the counter gently. "Anyone touch these and your dead." She tells everyone in the room. She comes back over to me and pulls me into a hug. "Omg I'm getting hugged from black widow!!!!" Im now freaking out like reallly badly. She freaking chuckled.

•••
481