Different

GAHHHHH

AHSJCIGEL

-:-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-

Dream is one of the .001% of people born with powers of a god. Most people wonder; what type of god. Well he is a god of the Dream SMP, he is a god of the seas, oceans, lakes, and ponds.

(it does NOT include pools ya fools).

He is a god of animals. He is a god of the elements; water, fire, air, and earth. He is a god of the under world, not the upper world because that's the god, DreamXD. He is a god of the ender world, or known as 'the end'.

He is god of a lot of things. But is there another like him?...

P.O.V: Dream

I woke up from my alarm. I looked at the clock and it was 3:25 in the morning. I believe it's broken, since I usually wake up at 2:45. I probably overslept.

I always remember so I could make sure that everything that I can control—not to brag but— were under control. The reason why I wake up so early is because no one knows about my powers. Since they don't wake up early and their still sleeping I do it so early.

I am always so tired though, so it was good to have like an hour more to sleep. My brother, Tubbo, doesn't even know about them. I mean I don't think he'd like me.

Well he doesn't really like me either way if he knew or didn't know. But I don't think he knows he's my brother you know? Like he was 2 when our mom died, he was 4 when dad started to @bu$€ me, and he was 5 when I left him, or ran away.

I just miss him I guess. It's been really hard out in the woods alone, with no water. Well there is water but you can get lost pretty fast so I always keep a map or a compass with me at all times.

You thought I was done, didn't you? Welp probably yeah and probably no. I'm bored bye!

346