𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19: 𝕰𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞

There in my arms, a beautiful women

There in my arms, a beautiful women. Amara Anaïs D'Angelo. She has beautiful tan skin and dark brown hair that matches her eyes perfectly. Her lips are round and plump. She had some of the longest lashes I have ever seen. They all come together and make a beautiful person.

I wanted to wake her up just so I could hear her voice. Her voice is something I could listen to for hours on end. I tried pushing her out but I didn't work.

I hated my father for this. He is forcing me. He said that I will agree and if I do not, not just my life but also hers is on the line.

I hate him for this because I know she doesn't want me, she doesn't want marriage. She is only doing this for her family. I know that is all it is but I will make her as happy as I can. I want her to enjoy this to the fullest. She deserves that.

I can't stand her hurting. Seeing her on the balcony. The way she just cried. It was heartbreaking. I hurt me to stand there and know that some of those tears were caused by me.

I blame myself. I could stand up to my dad. I could tell him to fuck off, but he is heartless. He would kill his own kind. After my little brother died, he lost himself, then Mom dying not so long after didn't help.

I pulled her closer. I don't know why but I do. She is attracting. Something about her just pulls you in. I felt the need to protect her. I can't push her out, I physically can't. I'll just let her in, I can do that. She doesn't have to let me in, I won't care.

If I want her, I need to put in the work. I will show her that I can give her the world. I'll try my best to.

I wake her up.

"Hey Amara, time to get up, we are going out." I see her face become confused," I'm taking you out today to get your mind of things. I'll be back in 30, get ready."

I walk out. I make a few calls. I have a picnic set up for us on the beach. I will make her day worth it.

I was woken up by Alejandro

I was woken up by Alejandro. He told me he I taking me out. I was not told were.

I got ready and picked out a little outfit.

I looked at my ring

I looked at my ring. I took it off to shower. I slid it back on my finger and left the room. Alejandro was in my bed waiting.

"Well you are looking very good Amara," I love how my name sounds when he says it. It gives me butterflies.

"Not to bad yourself."

He takes my hand and we walked out the room. My brothers were outside playing football. I didn't see my dad though, I guessed he was in the office.

We made are way outside. He opened the car door for me and I go in. He closed it and made his way to the driver's seat. Just like that we were off.

I put my window down. The wind blew hard.

We were driving for a while. We went far. Eventually we made it. We were at a beach.

"We have arrived at our destination." Alejandro said in a robotic tone. I laughed a little.

We got out and made are way to the beach. Once we got to the sand we took our shoes off and just walked.

It was so peaceful. It hasn't been like this in a while. The while time Alejandro was humming. It was calming.

We got to a little tent like area. He took my hand and lead me inside. I was surprised by a little picnic. There was pillows and candles. It was a dream.

"Thank you." I felt like crying joyful tears.

We sat down and began eating. There were many fruits, vegetables, chesses, and more. We had many conversations and he read me a chapter of a book.

I was happy. I have never been so happy. I was now I'm his lap as he read me the book.

"I don't wanna go back." I told him.

"I know, but we do." He stoped his reading," We should actually get going, but I promise we will do this again." He places a kiss on my forehead and helps me up. We get in the car and we leave the peaceful place we had spent the day.

I didn't want to leave. This escape form reality made me realize how much I hate reality. I just wanted to stay forever. Is that to much to ask for, because apparently it is.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

We have been in this car forever. We had eventually made it home. We got out the car and went inside. We got in and no one was in sight. We walked more deeper into the house and noticed that everyone was eating dinner.

We said hello to everyone. Then we went up to my room. He basically tucked me in and wished me goodnight.

He left the room. I was alone again. I wanted to call him back. I didn't want to be alone.

I laid there for a while. I thought about everything. I didn't know why but I did.

I was engaged to be married. My soon to be father-in-law is the man who kidnapped me. He also killed my mom.

It was a lot to take in. I just wanted to sleep. I got some melatonin and took some. I eventually drifted to sleep.

That is the end of Chapter 19 of Dépaysement. I hope you enjoyed. With love Alivia ❤️