Chapter 15

Soon school finished, and Midoriya remained in the miniature lounge room awaiting his friends and Aizawa-sensei's return. Just after lunch he had polished a lot of his notebooks and decided to put them away in his room, with not much else to do. On one hand, he appreciated the quiet - he was able to try and get all his thoughts in order.

On the other, the quiet was steadily allowing his thoughts to get more chaotic. The stress was definitely getting to him slightly, but he thought he would get it through it all.

He figured that hopefully the class would become less of a problem over time and once he felt he could open up to them again, maybe he would be at least be able to trust them in terms of hero work, but until them he really, really hoped they would just leave him alone.

Of course, chances of that happening were pretty low. Perhaps it wouldn't be as bad today, but it definitely wasn't going to be any better.

He heard the students chattering loudly as everyone made their way to the dorms - all students passed the 1-A dorms on the way to their own - but of course he could hear the 1-A students rushing ahead.

Unsurprisingly, it seemed, Iida and Uraraka were in the lead with Jiro and Bakugo close behind. However, he could also hear Aizawa-sensei's almost menacing walk just behind them all, carrying a laptop in one of his hands. 

Midoriya breathed heavily out of his nose, leaning back in the couch of the mini lounge. Despite all that was going on, he would say he was somewhat relaxed. At least immediately. Although it was difficult to find actual happiness or contentedness without his friends around right now, he was definitely very chill.

Soon he could hear students rushing up the stairs, although there was definitely some yelling from Iida who didn't approve of them running up the stairs (although he definitely was doing the same himself).

Whatever the matter was, Midoriya simply shrugged as he waited in the room.

It would sort itself out before it became a problem, because he could hear the swinging of Aizawa-sensei coming in through the balcony. The tired teacher came up to Midoriya, handed him the things he asked for, and waited by the door, just leaning next to it. He almost wanted to laugh at the sight, his teacher-turned-father-figure just standing at the doorway. 

Menacingly.

Waiting for someone to come.

And of course they did, Midoriya heard the moment Iida and Uraraka made it to the top of the stairs. Midoriya nodded to Aizawa-sensei to open the door, which he did, just before Iida and Uraraka could knock.

And instead, they were met with the teacher's glare. 

They swiftly turned around and began to back away, pretending to not be planning to do anything. However, Aizawa-sensei quickly caught both of them with his scarf. He quietly dragged them away as they both didn't struggle, knowing that would definitely only make things worse.

Soon up came Bakugo and Jiro, Aizawa-sensei nodding to both of them as he passed them by, the two definitely not smirking at Uraraka and Iida getting an inevitable comeuppance. 

Midoriya waited in the room for them, smiling at them as they came in. Midoriya was quick to start setting his computer up whilst grabbing some of his notes, tearing out certain pages before handing them to Bakugo and Jiro respectively. Both had their own training plan, specific to their quirk and their weaknesses.

For Jiro, she was given instructions that would, theoretically, improve her close combat potential with the intention to be able to rapidly manoeuvre her ear-jacks, but that they would also be significantly stronger. In theory that should allow her to be capable of doing more powerful long range attacks as well, even if it didn't change her accuracy, it would definitely increase her capacity to attack from extreme distances.