PART 1

Screen shows a beautiful mansion but the happiness that used to be in the mansion has gone away because of an accident that happened two years back.

Flashback...

A car is shown driving rashly and the boy who was driving it seemed to have lost control.

Rakhi: Karan beta , Kya Hua what is happening?

Karan : Mom the breaks are not working I don't know whats happening.

Mahesh : Karan no matter what happens make sure that you stay happy and please make your wife happy dont blame anyone for this because it's destiny . We love you my child

Karan looked bacj at his father and because of this their car collided with a truck and his parents lost their lives while he had a arm injury.

Flashback ends..

Karan blamed himself for his parents death and became silent. He never talked to anyone and he decided that if he loved so.eone then that person will die. He thought that he was cursed to love that he neglected his siblings abd most importantly his wife.

Preeta knew that karan blamed himself but he did not want to open up. She tried countless times but the outcome was always the same , him locking himself in their room for three days without opening the door for anyone only if someone forced him some way.

One fine day karan was looking out the wimdow thinking about what his father had told him to not blame preeta he decided to speak to her.

Preeta : Karan you said you wanted to speak to me about something very important .

Karan : Yes preeta i wanted to speak to you about you choosing to stay in this marriage after that accident that happened two years ago.

Preeta:  Karan i already told you that i am not going to change anything that i said on that day i already made my choice and it stays the same so if you dont need anything else i will make my way out because i have to attend a conference call.

She was walking put when he suddenly said...

Karan: Preeta this choice , you might regret it because you don't know whether you will be happy in future because I will not make promises.

Preeta expected him to say that as she knew that he will not love her because of what happened in the past and all that he went through. She knew that he is not ready to share his sorrows but she will make sure that he opens up.

Preeta: Karan I know what I have got myself into and I also know that you are stubborn but I am also equally stubborn and I will not back down from my mission.

Karan knew he is fighting a losing battle so hard gave up but he also knew that she might get hurt during the process.

Preeta left the room and went back to the conference call whilst karan sat on his chair rubbing his fingers on his forehead thinking why god gave him a stubborn wife who will never listen to him only if it is something he doesnt want. He sighed at his fate and looked at his paralysed arm in sadness.

Later in the day karan came down for dinner and everyone saw him in surprise as noone had to force him to come but he came on his own. Preeta smiled at him and set an extra plate for him as well.

Preeta : Karan what would you like to have i cooked some of your favourite dishes as well.

Karan looked at the well set up table and then his attention went on the two empty seats of his parents tears formed in his eyes. Preeta looked to see where he was looking and saw what was happening so she decided to divert his mind to something else.

Preeta : Karan let me put some lasagne for you.

Karan : I will have dads favourite , chilli chicken and on the side put some mac and cheese please.

This brought tears in everyones eyes, they knew he blamed himself for their death bit he would never come open about it to them and in the process he was hurting himself and his loved ones.

Preeta knew it was of no use arguing with him so she did as he said with tears in her eyes. Everyone silently at their dinner and went back to their rooms. Preeta first went to karans room oops their room to take her clothes and night wear and went directly to the guest room.

Preeta used to sleep in the guest room after the accident because she wanted to give karan space and she told him that she is not going to force him to open up but if he needs someone to speak to or if he is ready to open up then she is always ready to listen.

On her way to the guest room she bumped into a crying sameer who was coming from what loomed like their parents room. She sighed and pulled him in a hug giving him the support he needed because she knew that with him being the youngest in the family this was really tough on him.

Preeta:  Cry it out sammy let it all out i am here for you okay. If you want to speak then you can but take your time okay.

Sameer : Bhabi i cant take it anymore its too much for me. Bhai doesnt speak to me any more and i feel alone.

Preeta : Sammy give him time okay i will try to speak to him today and see what happens now go to your room and rest okay.

Sameer : Goodnight bhabi

Preeta : Goodnight sammy.

All this was seen by karan who was on his way to his room. Preeta saw him and decided that this has to stop.

Preeta : Karan you know i gave you two damn years of space and still i haven't seen any improvements. If this is what you want to do then its fine but keep in mind that your family needs you . Your little brother misses you even though maa and papa are no longer with us they still wouldnt have gone along with this act of yours , so i beg of you to please man up and be the man of the house because i can go away from you for 2 years but your siblings cant because they only have you as their pillar so if you want to carry on with this kindly inform me because i am ready to do anything for my family but if you really want to change this then tomorrow you will start with your treatment and i will be monitoring you. So please make your choice and make it soon.

With this she went straight to the guest room leaving karan in deep thoughts as he had never thought about his siblings feelings or what they are going through.

To be continued....

This story will have slow updates and i will try my best to update it as soon as i can.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Do leave your comments and reviews

Signing off
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤