Part 9

Both sameer and Kritika shared a sad glance knowing that the next day is chores day. Seeing their little siblings frowning karan and preeta burst into laughter.

Sameer: Its not even funny.

Kritika: Yes bhai when you do something wrong bhabhi never makes you do chores and you never get punishment.

Karan: Oh don't you worry we will talk about my punishment tomorrow when you will be doing yours. I am going to take a long and peaceful nap. I love you my Cleaner Siblings and dream of how well you will be working tomorrow for your big brother okay.

Kritika: Does bhabhi know about the things you do behind her back.

Preeta: What things?

Sameer: And so it seems, bhabhi doesn't know. Nevertheless good night bhai and bhabhi we know he won't get punished so it's no use.

Karan(murmures): At least you get chores for punishment, she leaves me in pain for a whole month.

Unfortunately for him preeta heard what he said and also murmured a reply to him.

Preeta: Do you want it to be a year sweetheart.

Karan widened his eyes and immediately shouted

Karan: Hell NO.

Kritika and sameer looked at him confused as to why he suddenly shouted out of nowhere while his beautiful wife was busy silently laughing at him.

Preeta( fake concern): Karan what happened are you alright.

Karan(glaring her): Yah I am absolutely fine I am going to sleep now and preeta please come soon i have to talk about the business with you something came up and I can't quite understand.

Preeta knew that there is no business issue but it's a sleepless night ahead of her so she gulped down knowing that escape for her is impossible.

She slowly made a crybaby face heading torwards the room knowing her fate.

*********************************************

Next morning....

Screen shoes are couple sleeping together in each others arms with a peaceful smile on their faces.

They were revealed to be our dearest preeran.

He had his arm wrapped around her whilst her head was resting on his chest listening to his heartbeat as a lullaby helping her to sleep.

The sun rays peeped through the open windows reflecting onto both their faces causing her to sneak into his neck hiding away.

Karan being a sleepaddict cleverly took the sheet that covered them above his head preventing his sleep getting disturbed.

Preeta stirred by the sudden movement causing her to flick her eyes open to meet the new day and her cute, flirty yet annoying but loving husband.

She slightly smiled seeing his cute yet relaxed face and slowly raised her fingers to his hairs cutely ruffling them making them messy. She giggled seeing his cute annoyed expressions.

After admiring him for a couple of minutes her mind diverted to the business they had to take care of. She started coming out of his grip but instead he rolled and took her beneath him digging his face in her neck restricting her from going anywhere.

Preeta sighed at his actions knowing that he won't let her go so easily. She slightly smiled seeing his cute annoyed expressions and thought to trouble him a little.

She slowly traced her fingers from the back of his neck making shapes and started tracing each and every feature she was able to find.

He slightly groaned as she gave a small bite on his neck. Pulling her more closer to himself he started showering wet kisses on her neck moving his hands all and about on her body creating a silent havoc inside her.