Part 6

Karan: Calm down babydoll I have a plan.

Preeta : Does it involve killing those two assholes.

Karan : I thought we agreed that we are not going to kill them any time soon?

Preeta: Well they are asking for it how dare they use mom and dads name in this.

Karan : I am equally angry but we need to be calm in order to deal with them. Cant you see that this is what they want. They want us to take action hastily and they are using our weak point to their advantage. They want to hit us where it hurts the most.

Preeta: Ok you have a point now tell me what was your plan.

Plan is muted....

They drove to where the person told them to come. Karan put on a cake devastated face with a few tears. The goons who were in hiding saw this and smirked. They were about to move torwards him but stopped seeing preeta also coming out of the car.

The goons called prithvi to inform him about this.

Goon : Boss the princess is also with him

Prithvi: Well kill them both , i dont care they will be making it easier for us to take over their empire .

Goon : Ok boss.

The goons moved torwards karan and preeta with their guns in hand. They pointed their guns at them ordering them to turn around as their backs were facing them. They slowly turned around and they were shocked to see that the people in front of them were not karan and preeta but they were two of their thugs dressed in their clothes.

On prithvis side he received a knock on his door. He thought who could it be knocking at his door and today of all days. He went to open the door and was shocked to see the people in front of him.

These people were revealed to be our beloved preeran. They smirked seeing his reaction.

Karan(smirking): Good day Mr Malhothra we were on our way somewhere but by luck the route wewere using was also the same way to your house so we thought to drop by for a cup of tea and visit you.

Preeta(faking pity): You must be soo lonely alone at home since you are not married so my loving husband decided that today you will have a glimpse of home cooked food.

Prithvi was still in shock as to how they are here at his house instead of being at the warehouse where his goons are. His trance broke when preeta spoke to him.

Preeta : Will you let us in or must we welcome ourselves?

He slightly moved still confused that's when he received a call from his goon.

Prithvi : My dearest guests please make yourselves at home and feel free to ask for anything you need it's all on the house. I will be right back as I have an urgent call to attend.

Karan and preeta smirked knowing who the important call might be from. They started looking around the house making impressed faces.

Karan: Love i must say we got ourselves an enemy with good quality sense and choices , i mean you can actually say that he is married looking at his furniture.

Preeta: Yes, despite having no brains he does know a little bit about furniture. But I have the best choices.

Karan : Nah I doubt it

Preeta: You remember that i was the one who decided all the furniture for our house right.

Karan: I do but i still think that his choices are better.

Preeta: And you also know that i was the one who also chose the furniture for our villa right.

Karan: Why are you talking about luthra house and luthra villa i mean the furniture there is good but this , this is beautiful.

Preeta : I am not talking about luthra house or luthra villa , i am talking about our house and our villa, the ones I had to work for,for you to buy them.

Karan: You know babydoll you really didn't have to give me anything or do anything , i would have bought them either way.

Preeta : So you mean I couldn't walk for a week for nothing.

Karan(naughtily): Well you cant deny that you enjoyed yourself i mean I can still hear your moans every time I think about it, and anyways we were on our honeymoon so you didn't have to walk for anything.

Preeta : You are such a pervert ugghhh god knows why I married you.

Karan: You still love me and that honeymoon babydoll .

Preeta: For the record it was a forced honeymoon.

Karan : What do you mean by forced you could've said no.

Preeta : Well i really wanted that house and villa before anyone bought it so i really didn't have a choice and you also didn't give me a choice.

Karan : There was a choice i had already bought those properties that day but i really wanted some time with my wife so i had to lie.

Preeta : What! You know what you are impossible. And for the record i am giving you a punishment for the pain i had to face.

Karan: But babydoll it takes two to tango.

Preeta: Well one of us feels the after effects so you are not going to touch me for the next month because of the pain i endured.

Karan: Fine but if i torture you don't blame me.

Preeta: What do you mean?

Karan : Nothing , it means nothing but you will see the meaning when the time comes.

Preeta(rolling her eyes): Whatever , i am going to take stroll around this house(smirks) after all i promised a home cooked dinner.

Karan(smirks) : Damn i love it when you are so bad.

Preeta (winks): Enjoy it while it lasts.

On the phone call prithvis goons told him that the people who went there were dressed like karan and preeta but they were not karan and preeta. After the phone call prithvis wondered why they came to his house if they knew that it was him who sent the goons or may be they didn't.

He jerked of his thoughts and got excited about the fact that today Preeta is going to cook food for him and him alone not knowing that she had different plans and thoughts about the "home cooked food".

To be continued.....

Do leave your comments and reviews
💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Signing off
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤