Part 3

This is for my bestie preeranlove05

After the shock preeta asked karan something he never expected her to ask.

Preeta : Karan you have to quit cricket.

Karan : Whatt preeta are you serious you were the one who pressurised me to rejoin cricket remember.

Preeta : Yes i do but remember that now we have the underworld to take care of and obviously we have enemies so kindly tell me when you play cricket is it a private thing or can someone actually shoot you whilst you are playing.

Karan realised her point.

Karan : Preeta how good are you with guns.

Preeta : Better than what you think.

Karan : then we dont have a problem but what about our family what will we do about the security.

Preeta: We have to  go to my father's godown his thugs can help me .

Karan : Your father was in the mafia?

Preeta : Yes and he left his empire to me but i was never interested so his men still protect me and they told me that if i wanted i could go back and resume where he left off.

Karan was left dumbfounded but he was happy because he had his wifes support.  After chatting about what to do they went to the godown where they were supposed to meet the men who were going to help them.

Preeta and the men talked and she introduced karan but when they saw karan they were shocked

Man 1: Princess your husband is none other than the King himself

Preeta was shocked but when she looked at karan she found him smirking

Preeta : Yes that is why we need to have tight security you know that Mahira and Prithvi still want my position and me so please tighten the security and make sure that all our people come to meet us tomorrow.

The men did as they were told and in no time karan and preeta were leaving for luthra mansion.

When they arrived they went to their room. The moment they entered preeta glared at karan and asked him.

Preeta : Karan are you really injured

Karan : If i say no will you give me what i crave for.

Preeta : Which means you arent injured and you were acting this whole time.

Karan : Yes babydoll i couldn't tell you or anyone that i am the Mafia King and i ruled the underworld so i had to have a fake injury in order for me to keep everything under control.

Preeta : What do you mean by under control

Karan : Preeta,  maa and dad were the old Mafia rulers but they handed the responsibility to me when i turned 18 because of old age and sameer so after their death everyone in the underworld went out of control and they wanted to rule but i had to be there to keep everything under control that is why i decided to tell you about this and if you must know our parents got us married intentionally because they did not want a war between us for the ruler they wanted us both to rule.

Preeta was shocked at the revelation but more importantly the fact that now she is the queen then mahira will definitely try to kill her at all costs

Preeta : Ok fine now kindly tell me (angrily ) how the hell are we safe karan. I know u rule the underworld but now i have a list of bitches wanting my neck because i am yr wife. And prithvi after his lust now there is an empire he is coming after(tearfully) what will i do to get a normal life.

Karan (while hugging):  Shhhh bass babydoll shaant shhh calm down i am here , there is a way out i know that you were once in the mafia but now you need to reawaken that fiery queen in you i know you still have it so you have to do this for us ,for our family and ir a normal life okay .

His words were calming but she was not stopping, her tears were like a river so finding no other option he pulled her in a kiss.

The kiss was slow yet passionate. It was their first kiss after two damn years and it felt like forever. After at least 5 minutes he realised she was out of breath so he pulled out and joined their foreheads together.

Karan : Preeta i already told you what you wanted to hear now i want my craving please.

She knew what he was talking about and damn she missed him too even though the situation was not so good she decided to let him have her tonight at least do she pecked his lips giving him his answer.

He smiled widely and next moment his face was in her neck showering her with feather like kisses. He kissed her neck and unpinned her pallu. He was busy kissing and biting her neck while she was motivating him with her moans. Next thing they were on the bed with karan showering her cleavage ,shoulder, neck and waist with wet kisses . His hands reached her blouse dori and he looked in her eyes seeking permission when she pulled him in a passionate kiss entangling their hands leading to a blissful night.

Next morning sunrays peeped through the window causing our love birds to stir in their peaceful sleep. Karan slightly opened his eyes to see his lady love cutely hiding her face in his chest trying to hide away from the sunrays. He smiled remembering the previous night and then thought  that they had to go to the godown today.

Karan : Babydoll

Preeta : Hmmm

Karan : Come now wake up love we have to go to the godown

Preeta woke up realising that they had to go there. She pecked his lips wishing him a good morning and started going to the washroom to get ready when karan picked her up and they ended up taking 2 hours in the bathroom.

 She pecked his lips wishing him a good morning and started going to the washroom to get ready when karan picked her up and they ended up taking 2 hours in the bathroom

Their looks

Their looks

After freshening up they walked down hand in hand all smiles whilst the others were surprised seeing preeta in western but they were happy that karan is back. They had their breakfast and headed out torwards the godown. When they arrived they were shocked to see two people there and they reached out for their guns

To be continued....

I know the chapter is a little bit boring but please bear with me i just write what comes to mind

Do leave your comments and reviews 💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Signing off
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤