Part 8

After 'dinner' preeta asked prithvi if she should cook more food for him. He widened his eyes.

Prithvi: No thank you bhabhi ji.

Karan burst into laughter hearing him calling preeta bhabhi. Preeta looked at karan who was laughing uncontrollably and shot a glare at him that was enough to shut him up.

Preeta : Karan dear do you also want some of the food i gave prithvi there is still enough for you to eat.

Prithvi: Haan preeta, you should also give him some i dont think he is full just after eating halwa he needs something that will make him feel like he ate a heavy dinner cooked by his lovely wife what say karan.

Karan glared at prithvi angrily and the same thing happened with preeta. Prithvi was busy smirking thinking that he trapped karan in his own plan that he failed to notice the volcano that was still standing beside him.

Preeta(extra sweetly): Prithvi ji i think you didn't understand me earlier right so maybe I must repeat myself.

Prithvi(scared): No need preeta ji, i heard you clearly before and there is no need for you to repeat yourself.

Preeta: If you did hear my message then why are you interrupting a husband and wifes discussion. You know what i am getting really sick and tired of your behaviour get up and go sit and the couch NOW!

She scolded him like he was a small irresponsible toddler and he sure as hell felt like one. He silently stood up and went to sit down boring his head and how can we forget our dearest karan. He was sitting silently laughing looking at prithvi. He stopped his giggles when his wife snapped her head torwards him.

Preeta : And you your punishment starts tomorrow which means tonight you had better get all the sleep you need because 5 o'clock you are waking up for your push ups.

Karan : Babydoll relax i will make sure that by the end of tonight before my punishment starts you will have a change of heart.

Preeta: We will talk about this when we get home alright.

Karan: Oh don't you worry we will talk alright.

Preeta was somewhere scared of what he might do but ignored her thoughts and looked at prith i who looked like he would cry after being treated like a toddler when he is a grown man.

Preeta(smirking): Prithvi beta

Prithvi(not in his senses): Haan ma

Karan and preeta both burst into laughter hearing him while prithvi got bach to his senses and realised what he had said and made a cry baby face.

Karan : Preeta are you his mother , i mean when did you give birth to him because he looks a lot more older than the both of us.

Prithvi(raising his voice): How dare you mock me huh do you know who I am.

Preeta(same tone): I think you clearly dont understand that no matter what you try to do to us we will always be two steps ahead, but it's alright you will learn in due time. And for the record dont you dare raise your voice at me or my husband understood.

Prithvi was about to reply but karan cut him off.

Karan: Dont interrupt my wife when she is busy in correcting a mess because you will not like where that might lead and if you must know we ALL KNOW the asshole you are so don't ask us (mimics) do you know who I am.

Prithvi: You know what i have had enough of the both of you, first you came go my house uninvited and this hottie cooks food that is nowhere near her hotness but the complete opposite and now you are lecturing me in my own house.

Preeta(angrily): To think you had ears well I am so sorry at your fate.

She reached out to her gun pulled it out, before prithvi could say anything she shot in the middle of his palm. Prithvi screamed in pain whilst karan smirked.

Karan(taking his gun): And the next time you speak inappropriately about my wife you won't be able to walk for your entire life.

Saying this he shot his other palm and both left from his house smilingly holding each others hands.

Prithvi(screaming): You both are going to regret for this I promise you.

Karan and preeta drove to luthra mansion knowing that they had been gone for too long and their relatives are going to interrogate them like criminals.

After at least an hour both reached luthra mansion to see their siblings sitting in the hall with tensed faces. They walked in and sat on the open space on the couch .

Karan(sighing): Those two have been gone for the whole day look at how late it is when they cone back we should teach them a lesson.

Sameer(not in his senses): Yes you are right even bhabhi is also not back today they will not sleep and tomorrow they will take us all for shopping.

Kritika(also lost): Haan bhai and bhabhi will cook everyone's favourite dishes.

Preeta: And she should also let us do what we want for the whole day and we will make her work so hard that she will never come home late.

Kritika: You are right bhabhi and bhai we should teach them a lesson and we should also go clubbing and visit our love samar and shrishti.

Sameer:Great plan kritu you have such a...(realising) wait who was talking.

Both sameer and shrishti looked at each other knowing that tomorrow is the day they shall be house maids , chefs and what not. Whereas karan and preeta were looking at them angrily.

Karan: So when will i meet samar and shrishti my dearest siblings.

Preeta: And what time are we going to the club.

Sameer: Bhai ,bhabhi it was just a slip of tongue.

Kritika: Haan bhabhi we would never do any of the things we just said we are good little siblings.

Preeta(smirking): Ok my good little siblings get ready to work tomorrow because i am not doing anything.

Karan: Oops sorry my wife had a slip of tongue.

To be continued.....

Do leave your comments and reviews
💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Signing off
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤