Part 5

Preeta was shocked with what came out of his mouth. She looked back at him to see him looking down in tears  most probably trying to think who could've dared to do such a thing . She slightly shook him

Preeta : Jaan , come we have to go meet the source of information you told them that you were going to go meet them right, so let us go.

He not being in his senses just nodded his head following her torwards the car. She saw that he hasnt come out of his thoughts so she pulled him in a hug giving him the support and comfort he needed.

He immediately reciprocated the hug finally bursting into tears. He could try to hide his emotions from everyone else but with her he always ended up revealing his weak side.

She was his better half, the only one who understood him, the only person who was able to make him open up about himself when he had kept a shield about himself that even his parents had given up. Yes he was a go-funny person and he would flirt but if you asked his friends about him , they would always say he is a man of no emotion. Until she came, she was able to make him open up about his feelings, she was able to make him let his tears fall in front of her.

She rubbed his back slowly and made patterns calming him down. She tried to make him open up in the last two years but he was being his college self,  avoiding conversations,  drinking to sleep and barely opening his room.

He never cried when his parents died and she knew that he wanted to but he distanced himself from her. Between this distance , even though he said he was taking care of the mafia business she knew that he was broken,  he still is but today is the day she lets him cry. He must cry for the past two years.  He must cry so that he is able to face the challenges that come.

In life it's rare to see a man , a brother  or a husband showing his tears. They believe that if they show their tears and sadness people will take advantage of it. I myself believe that if a man shows his tears he is strong and he should be proud because tears are like a barrier that breaks down if you let them flow. You can try to hide your tears but there will always be that one stubborn life changer who will change you and you will be able to come out in the open.

After a few minutes realising that he calmed down she took the keys from his pockets and broke the hug. She wiped his tears nodding in no while he smiled tearfully.

Preeta: If you cry and get weak then how do you think we will be able to take care of this empire hmmm. If you break down like this then what do you think I will do , i am strong but you know that when it comes to you, to your pain all that strength disappears . I cant take it if you are hurt. I cant smile if you cry. And i hell surely cant eat if you are not with me so Mr Luthra tell me do you think that our family will survive if we both become weak.

He nodded his head in no.

Preeta : Well then it's good that you know what i mean now come lets go and take care of this.

Karan : Love you know i am really blessed to have you. Today you allowed that inner me to come out once again. I didn't want to but you just had to make sure that I let it all out and i am really grateful that my wife is so supporting. I can never ever get someone like you in any other life because in this life i was able to find the most pure of all souls and the sweetest of them all.

Preeta slightly chuckled as happy tears rolled down her cheeks. He immediately wiped her tears signing her to not cry in front of him.  She nodded her head in yes slowly. They hugged each other for a few more minutes until they were calmed and made their way torwards the car.

Karan was checking his pockets looking for the car keys when preeta said

Preeta: Don't bother honey I have them,  i will drive today you just tell me where that source told you

Karan : Ok love.

They both settled in the car and got ready for the upcoming news that they were going to receive.

In car

Preeta:  Will you be able to handle the news love.

Karan : I dont know but i really hope that this person ain't messing with us because if this is some sort of a trap then they had better prepare alk tgeir funeral rituals beforehand

Preeta : Karan relax okay I know this is not an easy topic for you but you got to calm down and try to be patient okay

Karan:  Love i cant understand why people dont want my parents to rest in peace. I have struggled to deal with the fact that they are gone and the fact that now i am trying to move on that's when they are trying to put me back to where I was in the past two years.

Preeta realised that what karan have said might be true.

Preeta : Exactly karan , that is what they are trying to do. They are trying to lure you back into that shell so that it will be easy to attack you and get whatever they need because they know that you are my weak point and if they hurt you my guard will be down

Karan : Yes you are right babydoll that is exactly what they are trying to do because no one ever contacted me about this in the two years but after we.....

Preeta (angrily) : Its that asshole Prithvi and that bitch Mahira .

To be continued.....

Do leave your comments and reviews
💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Signing off
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤