Part 2

Continuation....

Karan slept thinking about what preeta said and he knew exactly what he had to do.

Next Day....

Karan woke up with hus mind set on improving his health and continuing the business that his father had left off. He went directly to preetas room to see her wearing a red saree drying her hair with her blouse dori still open. He was mesmerised seeing his wife all dressed up ready to go to the hospital for her work looking all beautiful.

He came out of his dream land and approached her to tell her about his decision . She saw him approaching her and was quite surprised because he had never come to her for the past two years but then she remembered the ultimatum she gave him and sighed thinking as to what he had to say this time. She turned to him...

Preeta : So Mr Luthra what have you decided are you going to start your treatment or must i take over the business

Karan was quite hurt listen his wife addressing him so formally at he didnt hesitate mentioning his feelings.

Karan : For the record my dear wife you must never in your good life adress me formally as if you are my employee because i really dont like it and yes i am here because i want to start with my treatment yesterday you really opened my eyes to see another view that i never thought of looking at so i would really like to start my treatment and get better.

Preera (surprised) : Ok karan i will fo to the hospital to quickly get your prescribed medicine because the one we got the first i think we both know all too good what you did with it right?

Karan (looking down) : Im sorry you know what i was going through at that time and now i think that its best if you come back to our room i really missed you the last two years and i need someone to talk to whom i trust.

Preeta : Ok karan and you still remember i told you that i am here for you okay☺.

Karan smiled at her cute antics and started to move out but saw that her dori was still open because her back was facing the mirror so be started moving torwards her while she moved back nervously watching him approach her. When she felt her back on the wall she looked up to see him staring ber intensely and watched as his fingers touched her bare back. He hugged her and started tying her dori while she smiled realising his gentleman gesture.

After a few more minutes hugging he slowly departed from her and cleared his throat trying to ease the awkward atmosphere around them.

Karan : Uhmm ... Preeta I am going downstairs and tonight when you come back please come directly to our room i want to discuss something with you and dont worry its nothing bad its juat that i want to confirm something and it is kind of important for all of us.

Preeta: What is it that you cant discuss with me right now karan

Karan : Like i said preeta ,tonight so please be patient and travel safely goodbye

Saying this he walked out leaving a confused preeta but she hoped that whatever it is it had better be not harmful for his family.

The day went well with preeta treating all her patients and finishing her day off with collecting karans medicine. Well for karan it was not so well since he had no idea where to start when it comes to recovering. He knew preeta had the whole thing sorted out but he also knew that without his willpower nothing will be  successful nor will any progress develop but he was also thinking about how to start a conversation with his younger brother with whom he hasnt spoken to for the last two years rather less looked at him.

His mind was struggling to find the answer to this equation even though he knew that he had the formula he still could not bring himself to pick up the pencil and solve the equation.

He decided to wait for preeta and talk to her about this but more importantly there was something else that his parents had done before they lost their lives in that life changing accident and he did not know whether he must also take care of that other business.

Evening time came and our mr charming without the charm was impatiently waiting for his wife. When she arrived she went straight to his room to meet an anxious man pacing back and forth  thinking about something.

She cleared her throat to gain his attention. He looked up to see where the sound came from and saw his wife standing there.

Karan : Oh preeta you are back please come right in.

She did as was told and sat on the couch while he sat right beside her.

Karan : Preeta ,well first of all i need your help with something.

Preeta : I would be glad to help you what is the matter

Karan : Well preeta with all the losses at the business i went to mom and dads room to get some papers from the safe and i found an envelope. When i opened the envelope i found out that my parents were uhmm...... i dont know if i should tell you this but when i do i highly doubt that you will be able to help me because its a very dangerous thing that involves both of us and it might complicate our lives.

Preeta: Karan i am so tired both in and out i have lived the past two years without my husband ,my backbone , my support and i have been struggling as you see me . I have seen my husband drinking and crying which is not something any wife can handle so please tell me what could be so traumatizing than the empty void i have in me.

Preeta asked finally bringing out all those burning tears she has kept for the past two years in order to stay strong for her family members. She had been the only one holding a smile in the whole family not daring to shed any tear because she knew that if the whole family is in tears and karan already had so much within him that if he saw her with tears then he wouldn't be able to handle anuthing at all. She tried her best , her happy and love filled heart was now left with an empty void because her husband was already broken and all the love he used to have shattered taking her happy heart along.

Karan knew that she had been the only reason that their family is still standing strong and he also brought mkre weight on her with his state so he decided that if he wanted to change the current situation then he had to open up.

Karan : Preeta i know that you have gone through a lot but now you have me you must move back to our room so that i can have someone to share and heal along with amending and fixing the destroyed puzzle trying to look for the pieces because we now have thrice the jobs than we had and the third job is more difficult.

Preeta (wiping her tears):Ok karan tell me what it is i am with you all  the way.

Karan : Actually preeta our parents were the Mafia King and Queen.

Preeta: What! Karan what will we do now.

Karan: Thats not all , they left the whole empire to us and we have to take care of the underground world as well as the businesses .

Preeta was left speechless she did not think that they had this much responsibility. The upcoming challenge was going to be different and hard along with danger.

To be continued....

Precap: The underworld

Hie guys so how was the twist?

Must i continue with it or must i change it

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Signing off
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤