Part 7

Preeta was looking around the house when she bumped into prithvi.

Prithvi(angrily) : What the hell!

Preeta : Dont you dare speak to me in that tone. I am a woman and you are not my boss noe my superior so watch your tongue.

Prithvi: I am sorry my princess it was not my intention to upset you.

Preeta : Well it's too late for apologies now i will cook what i feel like since j had come here to ask you but you spoke to me so rudely so it's your bad luck.

Karan who had heard loud voices coming from the side preeta went to check if preeta was okay but he found her arguing with prithvi and smirked.  He saw her preeta angry and he knew that prithvi was going to meet his end today for sure.

Prithvi: Preeta baby please dont do this please. Okay I am sorry for shouting at you but please forgive me. Please dont do anything to me i promise i will do anything and I will make sure that I pleasure you way better than that karan.

Preeta gave him 5 back to back slaps and hold him dangerously.

Preeta: First of all i am not your baby and don't ever call me that. Second of all i dont go around sleeping with all types of men because my husband is more than enough and as a satisfaction he is the only one who ever knew and will forever know how to pleasure a woman like me because even you are not near the man he is so unless you don't want me to make sure you never walk again dont even think about looking at me in an inappropriate way.

Karan smiled watching his girl defending herself and indirectly telling prithvi that he is the perfect guy for her for her entire life.

She was about go leave but snatched her gin and pointed torwards his head. Prithvi who was scared seeing preeta speaking so sternly and confident was now terrified as she held him at gunpoint. He trembled in fear whereas preeta was smirking.

Preeta : And even if you think I don't notice those lustful ugly eyes goggling ne then your death will be proof that i am not just a pretty face with a kind heart.....

Karan: And an extremely hot and attractive body.

Karan walked out of his hiding place and went torwards her surrounding his hands on her waist backhugging her nuzzling his nose in her neck looking at prithvi with a smirk playing on his face.

Preeta : Thank you for the compliment honey.

She said thus putting her free hand on top of his slightly turning her head placing a peck on his lips and looking back at prithvi. He was looking at karan angrily feeling jealous thinking that he had no right to touch preeta thinking it's only his right to do that.

Preeta saw him lost and this irked her even more so she decided to frighten him a little. Karan saw the smirk on her lips and her finger on the trigger ready to shoot pointing straight right in the middle of his hand. He realised that his wife is even more bad than he thought and she was about to shoot him so he started showering wet kisses on her neck and shoulder trying to divert her attention.

He saw that it wasn't working so he slightly gave her a love bite and a small loan escaped her mouth making her lean back on him and her hand diverting its attention from prithvis hand.

He softly whispered in her ear
Karan : Love cool down in due time we will get what we want okay now lets focus on the plan okay.

She slightly nodded not being in her senses and diverted her attention to see the scaredy cat trying to escape quietly and quickly. Her anger came back and she pointed the gun at him again

Preeta : And you I am not going to shoot you but remember that dare you do say anything inappropriate to me you will find yourself gloating away from daylight straight to hell.

Saying this she stormed off to the kitchen with even worse intentions than she had at the beggining. She thought to make a sweet dish to make it look yummy so she made a mix of the ingredients for chocolate cake but instead of sugar she put chillipowder in it and pit it in the oven.

She mentally smirked and started making halwa for karan as it is his favourite. She made enough for him and her and made a lot for prithvi and once again she put salt instead of sugar.

After that she decided to make a 'milkshake' for him. She put 2 eggs, yoghurt, flour ,strawberries and bananas and wore a mask because she didn't want to have to smell the stinking smell of the mixture.

She made all of this and a few more dishes with a little bit of change in the ingredients took it to the dining table and saw karan silently laughing at prithvis fate. She raised her brows but he nodded in no suppressing his laugh.

She called prithvi down telling him dinner is ready. She served everything to him while he smirked seeing karan sitting with only a bowl of halwa and orange juice.

He looked at karan winningly as if he has worn a war against him unaware that he might have to go to hospital because preeta was all smiles because she made poison for him.

Preeta after serving him went and sat down beside karan. He made a crybaby face pointing torwards the 'good food' she had made for prithvi. She slowly bent to his ears and whispered something that made him smile brightly and started eating his halwa.

Prithvi was about to start eating when preeta said

Preeta : Prithvi let me help you with your food.

She went torwards him and started feeding him. After the first bite he was about to protest but she continuosly fed him. After making him eat all the dishes she had made there was only the spicy cake left.

She pointed torwards it and he smiled widely whilst karan was silently laughing watching the comedy in front of him.

She cut the cake and fed him a big piece and his eyes widened whilst preeta was smirking cutting another big piece. After swallowing that piece of the cake he asked for 'milkshake' and she gave him. After taking a sip he was about to stop but she forcefully made him drink half.

Like this she made him eat and drink whilst karan burst into laughter looking and prithvis face.

To be continued.....

Do leave your comments and reviews
💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Signing off
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤