Part 4

Continuation......

Karan and preera arrived and they were shocked to see two people there.  Their anger reached its peak seeing them and they reached out for their guns. Before they could take their guns...

Man : Tch tch tch not so soon dear you have only arrived and now gou want to kill , Preeta baby this is so bad of you , despite being a doctor you kill i am sure even during surgeries you kill i mean you already killed me with your hotness.

This angered karan as to how dare he speak about and to his wife like that moreover who the fuck does he think he is tell how hot his wife is , that is his job and his right. Karan was about  to yell at him for his rude and unacceptable behaviour when preeta did the work for him.

Preeta: Prithvi thank you very much for the compliment but i already have a hot husband who is good enough in each and every way and trust me he knows how to compliment my hotness 😏😏😏.

These words angered both Prithvi and the woman he had beside him but most of all our The Karan Luthra was enjoying the scene and he felt so proud seeing his love stand up for herself not needing anyone to set the records straight for her.

Woman (urf chudail ) : How dare u speak so low about my karan and karan why are u with this bitch even her make up quality is not good u can see her dry skin right through, you should have married me karan i am way more beautiful than her thats for sure.

Karan : Oh Mahira please , dont even go to my babydoll she is beautiful and she doesn't need to wear make up because she is a natural beauty (sternly) and i am warning you for the first and last time dare you call her any name in front of me even if u are the almighty i will kill you (smirks ) but speaking of 'make up' i am sure you are the one who buys all the make up in stores and empty it on your face so i am sure that you surely fo know a lot about make up . And i must congratulate you .

Mahira : For what karan? Why are you congratulating me ?

Karan : Because you are the first person to turn a bandar into a chudail.

Preeta couldnt stop herself and bursted out laughing along with karan while mahira felt insulted.

Being annoyed with everything prithvi furiously shot his gun into the air and both karan and preeta shot their guns at his feet. He jumped in shock whilst our duo couple was smirking pointing their guns straight at the chudails heads.

Preeta (dangerously) : Never underestimate us. Just because we were laughing it doesn't mean that we let our guards down so kindly take safety precautions next time because the bullet might not go to your feet but in your head.

Karan (smirks) :You know love i really hate talking to useless people lets just kill them what say,

Preeta(faking sadness ) : but honey where is the fun in that you know there is a saying that(dangerously) should let your enemies suffer before they die so that if their friends want to try the same thing they will always remember that their one friend who had a difficult life and died an unbearable death .

Prithvi and mahira were scared and surprised because they never thought that preeta and karan were this strong and dangerous . They were shocked because despite preeta being a doctor they thought she would be soft hearted . And on karan they thought that because his parents were dead he would be a weak point and they would easily get what they want.

Karan being irritated looked at preeta and both smirked and shot on either side of their feet once again .

Prithvi and Mahira jumped and looked at preeran shocked and scared.

Karan : Both of you have annoyed my eyes enough so i would really like it if you leave from here before i do you the favour and you might not even have to use your energy for anything. I can ask for two dead bags for the both of you and everything will be sorted out.

The chudails looked at each other with worry for their lives because they never expected nor thought that karan might want to kill them on spot so without wasting any time prithvi took mahiras hand and went from there.

Preeran sighed while karan pulled preeta by her waist.

Preeta : Karan chodo we have people that are waiting for us you know that you will get what you want when we are free and i am not pissed off  so please let me go.

Karan: You know i love the fact that now i can do anything without feeling guilty that my wife is in the dark about my real identity. Waise babydoll why dont you give me a kissy and maybe i will think about letting you go later.

Preeta looked at him with a this man-is-not-serious look.

Preeta : Mr husband there will be mo later if we do not get in there right now and make sure that we have everything we need and no kissy wissy you will get it after another two years.

Karan (crybaby face): Babydoll you know i love you right if this is punishment for the last two years then i can gladly do 200 push ups i dont mind but dont do this to me pleassshhhhhh.

Preeta looked at his face and melted.

Preeta : Ok but on your punishment it's 500 push ups every morning for two weeks

Karan widened his eyes

Karan : Babydoll they are waiting for us inside and about the punishment we will speak about it when we are at home and we will see who wins this game of how many push ups.

They went inside and spoke to their crew members and managed to tighten their security and win over some of the best hakers and fighters.

Both walked out huffing while karan got a call

Karan : Hello!........What, are you sure?..........theek hai i will come see u

Tears welled up in his eyes after tge phone call and preeta looked at him worriedly

Preeta : Karan what happened, who was that

Karan : It was about mom and dads accident, it was a planned thing

Preeta was shocked

To be continued......

Do leave your comments and reviews
💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Signing off
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤