Chapter 1:~A child~

Some months later, Elora was soon going to have her first child. She had found out that she was pregnant just some weeks after she became Queen Of The Light Kingdom. She knew Elladan guessed their child to be an girl while she was certain it would be a boy.

Elora stood in her and Elladan's chambers with her Lady Alana when she felt a pain in her stomach. "Oh, by The Valar," She breathed. Alana looked up in concern. "Elora, are you alright? Your family is waiting? What's wrong?," And Elora looked up at her in panic. "The baby," She declared. Alana turned to Elora's other ladies. "Fetch the maid wife and inform The King immediately! The child is coming," And Elora held in the pain.
Elora laid in her bed, pushing, Alana by her side. The healers tried their best to soothe their Queen. "Elora, hold on, Elladan is going to be here soon," And Elora let out a cry in pain. "Alana, what if something's wrong. I'm scared," And Alana grabbed her hand, "I'm not going to leave you, I promise," And Elora swallowed and continued pushing.

In the meeting hall, everyone wondered where Elora was. Especially Elladan. He just hopped something hadn't happened to his wife.
"Maybe we should go and look for her," Galadriel stated as she turned to Gandalf who had been sent back because of Sauron's possible return.
Suddenly, Elora's Lady Sofia entered the hall. "Your Majesty," And Elladan looked up. "The Queen's child is coming. She's asking for your presence," And Elladan immediately stood up and hurried out of the hall.

Elora was still in a painful labor when Elladan stormed into their chambers and hurried over to his wife and took her hand. "I'm here, Elora, meleth nín," And he took her hand.
Elora continued pushing. "Come over, Elora, you're almost there," Alana encouraged her friend and Queen. "That's it, Elora, my love," Elladan said, "I'm right here. I'm with you," And Elora pushed and let out some shaky breaths. "That's it," Elladan said. "Push, Elora, push!," Alana encouraged. And Elora pushed to last punches and suddenly, they heard sounds of baby cries.
Elladan and Alana smiled. And Elladan gave his wife a kiss on her sweaty forehead. Elora worked to calm her breaths while the healers cleaned the baby. "Queen Elora," The maid wife said, "You have a daughter," And Elora and Elladan smiled at each other.
The maid wife wrapped the baby in a blanket and placed the baby in Elora's arms. Alana and the healers left to give The King and Queen some privacy.
Elladan kissed his wife's lips gently and smiled at their newborn baby. "What's her name?," He asked. Elora smiled, "Talindra," Elladan smiled and stroked his wife's golden hair. "It's perfect for her," He whispered gently.
Elora smiled, "She has your eyes," And Elladan smiled, "And the beauty of her mother," Elora smiled, "I already know who her godfather shall be if you don't had one in mind?," And Elladan smiled, "She can have two godfathers. But I think Legolas would be a great godfather to our little Princess," And Elora smiled.

Elladan soon returned to the meeting. Thranduil looked up, "How is she? How's my daughter?," And Elladan smiled and Elora entered the hall in a dark blue long silk dress with long sleeves and golden details. Her long golden blonde hair in a braid. A silvery elven circlet crown with diamond around her forehead and a pair of silver earrings. In her arms, she held her newborn daughter.
Elladan helped his wife sit down and Galadriel smiled. "She's beautiful," And Elora smiled. "Does the lass have a name?," Gimli asked. And Elora smiled, "Talindra," And Thranduil smiled gently. Alana entered the hall. "I'm so sorry to interrupt the meeting. But something's happened," She began. Elora looked up at her friend, "What is it, Alana," Alana sighed, "While you were giving birth, someone told the guards to search up Callon de Restiro and kill him," "What!?," Elora asked shocked, "Someone can't do that! You need a royal allowance!," And Emersion looked at Elora, "You know who this man is?," And Elora sighed, "According to The Light Elves history, he was an artist and a very good friend of Aranel The Magnificent and his younger brother Pharom Starlight. He must be hunted because he's loyal to me. He was the one who reached out to me about Livia," And she looked up at Alana, "Alana, tell the guards to find Callon immediately. He needs to be taken to safety as fast as possible," And Alana nodded and left.
Elora handed Talindra to the nursemaid who took her to the nursery.
Elladan helped his wife get up and Gandalf looked worriedly at the weak Light elf. Elora glanced at the portrait of Aranel on the great right wall in the hall. And she swallowed.