Chapter 4:~Love~

Elora woke up in her and Elladan's chambers in their warm bed an hour later. "Elladan?," She whispered painfully. Her head hurt like nothing she could explain. "Shh, meleth nín," Elladan whispered gently, "Don't push yourself. The magic blow hit you hard," And he kissed her forehead. The last thing she remembered was that magic blow hitting her and then nothing more.
Elladan smiled at her and kissed her hand. "Emersion said you should stay in bed for the rest of the day. You're too weak to get up. Your ladies will keep you company. I need to see to our Kingdom and your duties," And Elora smiled at him and nodded. She grabbed his hand. "Elladan, do you really love me? Because I know now, I do love you," Elladan smiled, "Of course I love you. I love you and our daughter more than anything," And Elora smiled and Elladan leaned forward and kissed her deeply on the lips. "I will let nothing happen to you," Elladan whispered to her. And Elora smiled at her husband. But she knew that his words may not be able to live up to. Sauron was watching her every move. She could feel it. It won't be long until he takes her.

Later that night, Elora slept unevenly. Nightmares of darkness and Sauron was playing in her head. She heard thunder outside but there was no rain. Elora opened her eyes, telling herself that it was just a dream.
She glanced at Elladan who slept peacefully beside her with his arms around her waist. She felt him pulling her closer.
Elora heard Talindra's crying from the childbed. She pulled out off Elladan's arms, carefully not to wake him and got out of the bed.
She walked over to the childbed. "Hey, shh," She said soothingly, lifting her infant daughter into her arms. "Shh, naneth's here," Elora soothed her daughter gently.
She placed Talindra back in her childbed when she had fallen back to sleep again.
She couldn't stop hearing that dark evil voices that was calling to her.
She glanced at Elladan. He was still fast asleep. She slowly went up to the balcony doors and opened them.
She stepped out onto the great light balcony, though it was very dark now in the night. The moon shone brightly.
She then couldn't take it anymore. The voices were too loud. She slowly sank to the floor, crying. Elladan woke up to silent sounds of crying and he put his hand on Elora's side of the bed that was empty. "Elora?," he said confused. He glanced aside and saw his wife sitting on the floor, crying. He got out of the bed and went over to his wife. "Elora," He said gently, hugging her from behind. "Come, it's the middle of the night," Elora didn't move. Elladan sighed and went over to the balcony doors and closed and locked them.
He went over to his wife and hugged her from behind and gave her a kiss on the side of the forehead. "Come, meleth nín," And he lifted his crying wife into his arms and gently laid her down in their bed again.
Elora continued to cry and Elladan gently stroked her hair to soothe her. "You need to sleep," He whispered soothingly. "I cannot close my eyes without seeing them," Elora cried. Elladan sighed and pulled her closer and put his arms around her tightly. "There's something else," He whispered and kissed her forehead. Elora felt her heart pain. But she knew she needed to tell him even though she knew the truth may hurt. She swallowed. "Do you love me despite everything? What happened to me," Elladan felt his heart pain at her question. Did she really believe he didn't love her anymore. He gently stroked her hair, making her at him. "Elora, meleth nín," He began, "I love you more than anything in the world. I don't care what happened to you. I love every part of you. And I will never leave you," Elora smiled, tears continuing running down her cheeks. "I love you, Elladan. I never want to leave you," Elladan smiled at her words, pulling her against his chest. Elora leaned close to her husband and felt his arms wrap around her tightly. Elladan pulled the cover over them. "I'm scared," Elora cried, tears still streaming down her cheeks. "Shh," Elladan whispered, "Sleep, meleth nín. I'm here with you. I'm not leaving your side," Elora slowly closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep. Elladan gently kissed her forehead before going back to sleep himself.

Far away from The Light Kingdom, Hadrian and Sauron made up their plans. All they needed was Elora and Legolas.