Chapter 3:~Cristiana~

Next day, The Light Kingdom had another meeting. The meeting was just about to begin when a salute sounded. "What's that?," Pippin asked. "There's a Royal visitor," Elrond declared. Suddenly a middle aged woman with dark brown hair and green eyes entered the hall. She looked at the crowd and Thranduil and Emersion bowed his head at the woman. The woman bowed her head back to him. "The elves has gotten into trouble," She began, and she turned to Elora, "But I'm here now, dear," "Cristiana," Elora swallowed.

"So I let you be after defeating my husband and now find you married to an elf Lord's son," Cristiana said a bit confused when they sat in Elora's and Elladan's chambers a while later. "And now you're telling me," She continued, "that your real father, The King Of Eryn Lasgalen forced you into this marriage to take back your throne?," "Please, Cristiana, do not find fault," Elora sighed, "It wasn't my choice. But now I have a daughter who I love with all my heart," Cristiana sighed, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come here. But I needed to see you a last time before it's too late,"
And she stood up.
Elora swallowed, "What do you mean?,"
And Cristiana took the glass with her medicine and drank it and turned to Elora, "Elora,
"I am dying. And I'm living you alone to a dangerous uncertain future,"
And Elora stood up, "You do not have to worry about me, Cristiana. I have been treated like a slave, I have been chained and betrayed. Raped and defiled! But I survived. Since I was a babe, I've been a Queen. Since a child, I've been alone on foreign soil. I know how to keep my life, my crown, and I will,"
"You are a fighter,"Cristiana smiled, "Fight for yourself! Your Kingdom! Your throne! Be unassailable,"
And Elora smiled, "You are the only mother I've ever had. And you are dying because of me," Cristiana shook her head, "It is not your fault, Elora. I've done terrible things in my long life by marrying Cirdan. I cursed myself to be unable to have children. You were the only thing that's ever mattered to me. And I will always love you," And she hugged her tightly and gave her a kiss on the head, "You are a full grown woman now. You don't need me. I don't know how to love very well. But I'm glad you've found your real father and your brother who loves you very much. I shall take a walk in the garden before I leave," And she left.
Elora swallowed, knowing that this would be the last time she saw the one who was the closest thing to a mother she has ever had.

Lord Elrond closed the door to Cristiana's room. And Galadriel noticed the look upon Elrond's face. She knew it wasn't good news that was coming.
"How is she? Is she going to live?,"Legolas asked worriedly, knowing his sister would be heartbroken if the closest one she has ever had to a mother would die.
Elrond shook his head, "I'm afraid she hasn't much time left. It's too late to treat her sickness. She will die soon,"
Galadriel sighed, "Have you told, Ithildin?," And she turned to Thranduil, "She deserves to say goodbye if she was like a mother to her," "Say goodbye to who?," Elora interrupted. Galadriel put a gentle hand on the elf Princess shoulder, "Cristiana is very ill. She won't survive for much longer. She's in her room in the infirmary now. We thought you deserve to see her a last time before she dies," Elora nodded, holding back her tears and Lord Elrond showed her the way to Cristiana's room and opened the door. Elora went in and Elrond closed the door behind her.

Elora went over to the bed Cristiana was laying in. She sat down on the edge of the bed and took her stepmother's hand. Cristiana smiled weakly at her, "You're strong," She said, "And I am so proud of you," And Elora started to cry and kissed Cristiana's hand. "Can you hear how The Valar sings for me?," Cristiana asked weakly. "NO!," Elora cried. Cristiana smiled weakly, "It's alright," She said weakly, "Never forget who you are. The Queen Of Dragons and the Rightful Queen Of The Light Kingdom," And she closed her eyes and died.
Elora started to cry even more, "NO!," And she leaned her head against Cristiana's chest and cried.
Everyone outside the room could hear Elora's crying. Elrond sighed and looked down and they all went over to the door to the room Cristiana lay in.
Elrond opened the door and saw Elora sitting at Cristiana, crying.
Galadriel went over to the Princess, "Elora?," She spoke softly, placing a hand on her shoulder. "No," Elora said. Galadriel sighed, "This isn't Cristiana, she's gone," "But I can't let her go," Elora sobbed. "Let go and hold on to me," Galadriel said and pulled The Princess Of Eryn Lasgalen into her arms. Elora continued to cry and Legolas looked at his sister sadly.