Chapter 5:~Captured~

Elladan woke up next day to an empty bed. He was alone. He looked around. There was no sign of his wife.
He sighed and slowly sat up in the bed. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Last night had been hard on Elora. He wondered why she wasn't still in bed.
He heard small baby sounds from their daughter's childbed. Her birth and Christening had been a great happening for whole of Middle Earth.
He got out of the bed and went over to the childbed where Talindra laid, struggling. "Hey, my little Princess," And he gently lifted Talindra into his arms. Talindra started crying. "Shh, adar is here," He whispered soothingly. Talindra soon calmed down and Elladan got dressed. He told one of the servants to look after Talindra for a while before he left to find his wife.

After a very long while, he still hadn't found her. Elora was not in the castle. He was just about to tell the guards when Callon showed up with the others. "Elladan is something wrong?," Gandalf The White asked. And Elladan sighed, "Elora is gone. I've looked in the whole castle. She's not here," And Callon smiled teasingly. "My King, Elora is in the library," "Library?," Elladan said confused, "There's no library in this castle," And Callon smiled, "Yes, there is. But it's hidden just like my painting room. The Light Elves hid their work so it wouldn't come into the hands of evil and darkness. That's why they hid the library too," And Elladan nodded, "Well, lead the way," And Callon smiled.

Elora sat in the library, reading old works of The Light Elves in elvish. She had found it very helpful. It took her thoughts out of Sauron to read about her Dynasty and their work.

Aranel Starlight married Miriel Elsilvia in the early second age. The marriage was a force for the young human woman but wanted to help her family. Their marriage turned out to be a happy one and they fell in love.
Some years later, Pharom, Aranel's younger brother was murdered in The Light Kingdom's castle great meeting hall by The Westerns.

Elora continued reading and everything was so painful. To see how The Light Elves before her suffered their tragic fate.
She sighed and closed the book. She suddenly heard the door open.
"My dear, young Queen, what are you doing here so early in the morning?," Gandalf asked in concern. Elora sighed, "Reading," And she stood up. "Elora, the more you are afraid, the stronger Sauron's grip on you becomes," Elrond declared. And Elora turned to them before she left the library.

"Elora!," Elladan shouted after her, grabbing her arm, "Wait! We can help you," And Elora broke free from his grip in tears. "I can't keep living like this!," She exclaimed, "Trapped in this endless darkness of pain and revenge!," And Elladan swallowed, shocked. "I need to find peace!," Elora continued, "In my Kingdom, my life... Even in my pain, our marriage," "Elora, no...," Elladan began, feeling his heart pain because of his wife's pain and words. Elora shook her head, "I'm sorry. But I have to let go of this thinking that I'm safe when we're together before everyone I love and whole Middle Earth drowns in a shield of darkness... Even if it means I'll have to die," And Elladan swallowed. "Sauron must go free," And she left.
Elladan swallowed and sank down on a chair at the meeting table.
Legolas sighed and went to find his sister. He needed to find her as fast as possible now when she was weak an vulnerable because of her pain.

Elora sank down at the tree in the forest she had run to after Cristiana's funeral.
She slowly started crying again because of her words to Elladan. Even how much pain she was in, Mandos still wouldn't let her pass.
She suddenly heard a wicked chuckle. "Oh, my dear Light elf," And Elora swallowed, "No!," She breathed. And Hadrian showed up. "Yes, my little Princess! It's me," And Elora immediately stood up and tried to run away when Hadrian used his magic and vines grabbed Elora's ankles and dragged her over to him. Elora screamed as the orcs grabbed her arms and put them in chains. "Where's your brother?!," Hadrian demanded. And Elora swallowed, "I don't know!," She exclaimed in tears. Hadrian smiled wickedly, "Yes, you do! Tell me where he is our you'll feel pain even before you've met Sauron again," And Elora swallowed, "The castle!," She exclaimed, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Legolas heard his sister's screams and soon found them. "Let her go!," And Hadrian smiled wickedly, "I don't think so, Greenleaf," And he trapped Legolas in vines as well and the orcs grabbed Legolas and knocked him out.
Elora felt some kind of spell being cast on her before she drifted unconscious.