Chapter 7:~Darkness~

When Legolas woke up, he was in a dark big cell. His hands were shackled against the dark smooth wall behind him. He felt the pain in his head. He had been knocked out by the orcs.
He looked around and realised he was not alone in the cell. In the end of the cell, against that dark wall sat Elora, unmoving, glancing at the floor. Unlike him, she was not shackled against the wall. On her right wrist, she wore a golden bracelet with diamonds and sapphires. He guessed it was to stop her from using her magic.
He slowly stood up. The chains allowed him to walk around in the cell.
He slowly went over to to his sister, gently stroking her hair. "Elora? I'm here with you? It's me, your brother, Legolas," Elora did not stir, nor did she say anything. She was completely silent. It was like she didn't even know he was there. Legolas didn't stop try to connect with her. Their bound wasn't shut so he knew she could hear him in some way. At least feel him. "Elora, talk to me," He begged, "I know you can hear me, muinthel," He squeezed her hand gently and Elora squeezed his hand back in response, proving she could hear him. Legolas felt that his sister's hand were cold and her hands were shaking. He knew it was the darkness. He guessed that the bracelet had some connection with Sauron. He wondered what was playing in her head right now. What horrible images that Hadrian or Sauron made go through her mind.
After a time with no more response from his sister, Legolas walked back and sat down at the left wall of the cell.
He feared that he knew what was wrong with his sister. Elora was not in control of Sauron. Not yet. No. She was in a complete darkness.

Legolas heard voices outside the cell. One he recognised as Hadrian's. Suddenly, the cell door opened and Hadrian walked into the cell. Legolas stared at him angrily as The Dark Wizard approached his sister.
Hadrian smiled wickedly and gently stroked Elora's hair. Elora did not look at him. She continued looking at the ground. Hadrian smiled wickedly before standing up.
He turned to Legolas. "Do not fear, Greenleaf!," He said wickedly, "Tomorrow the fun begins," He conjured up food for them. And then he left the cell and locked it behind him.
Legolas could feel his sister's fear. He walked over to her, but as he reached her, he noticed that her eyes were closed and she seemed to be unconscious or asleep. He kissed his sister's forehead. "Rest, muinthel. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise," And he went to get some sleep himself.

Thranduil was worried. He could feel that Legolas was worried. He wondered if it was because of Elora. He prayed to The Valar that his elflings were alright.