Chapter 6:~Kidnapped~

Elladan slammed his hands against the table. Thranduil was very worried. Both his children had been taken by The Dark Lord. But he knew his worry for Elora couldn't compare with how Elladan was feeling right now. Elora was his wife. He loved her unconditionally with all his heart. "I don't understand," Faramir said, "If Sauron wanted Elora, what do Legolas have to do with everything?," "Maybe motivation," Eowyn suggested, "Elora may not give them what they want freely," Emersion sighed but did not say anything at first. He could not imagine the pain Legolas will feel when he sees Elora in the condition she will become when she's back at Sauron's obey. "Legolas is the motivation," He finally spoke. Gandalf The White turned to The child of The Darkness Queen. "What do you mean, young one?," Gandalf asked Emersion. Emersion sighed, "Elora is not going to give in and help Sauron freely if we say so," And Thranduil swallowed. "It was harder last time because he did not have any motivation to get Elora to do what he wants," Emersion explained. "But now he has Legolas," Aragorn sighed and Emersion nodded. "Elora is not going to let Sauron hurt her brother," Thranduil sighed, "She loves and cares for him with all her heart. Legolas is not only her brother. He is her little brother. Elora is going to do everything to keep him safe. They have a stronger bound than I have with both of them," And Callon sighed, "Just like Elora's ancestors Aranel and Pharom did. Because of his younger brother's death, Aranel lost his way," And Merry handed Emersion a dreamcatcher, "I don't know if it helps, but I found this in a secret drawer," Emersion took the dreamcatcher. "They are powerful, dear hobbit. But I'm afraid it do not help to find Elora and Legolas," Elladan looked at the wizard. "Then how do we find them?," He asked. Emersion sighed. "If we can find my father, then we'll find Elora and Legolas. But that means we need to talk to someone I haven't spoken to in years because my father has broken the bound between me and him," And Gandalf nodded, "Who, my young wizard?," And Emersion sighed, "We have to talk to an old friend of mine,"