Chapter 13:~Posion~

That night, Middle Earth celebrated Hadrian and Sauron's defeat in The Light Kingdom. Callon was finally going to start with the painting of Elora and Elladan next day. The hobbits danced and singed.
Elora was happy that her pain could finally pass. But she knew she couldn't keep her other dark secrets for much longer. Her father had tried to convince her to come to Eryn Lasgalen for a while, though she had not considered the offer yet.
She was wearing a dark silver blue long dress with long sleeves and golden details and a pair of silver slippers. Around her forehead, she wore a silvery circlet elven crown with diamonds.
As everyone cheered and drank their wine. Elora started feeling slightly weak and dizzy though she had only drank a little bit of her first glass of wine.
"Elora, are you alright?," Callon asked his friend in concern. Elora smiled, "I'm fine, mellon nín, don't worry," The Lamina did not question The Light elf Queen's reply. But he could hear in Elora's voice that something wasn't alright with her.
As the dancing began, Elladan started noticing his wife's strange absence. He could see that something was wrong. She seemed barely able to concentrate herself on him. "Meleth nín, is something wrong?," Elora didn't answer him, instead she collapsed and fell backwards just for Elladan to be able to catch her in his arms before she hit the floor. "Elora?," He asked in panic, trying to shake her awake in his arms, but Elora did not move, nor did she awake.
Emersion hurried over to Elora and Thranduil and Gandalf was not far behind The son of The Dark Wizard.
Charline went over to Emersion.
Emersion looked at Elora who was laying unconscious in Elladan's arms. Emersion put his hand on Elora's forehead. "She's been poisoned," He sighed. Elladan looked up at the wizard, "Can you help her?," And Charline sighed, "She needs treatment. This is not caused by magic. This is something else. Let's get her to the healing wing," And Elladan swallowed and nodded. What was going to happen to his wife? What if she couldn't be cured?