Chapter 9:~Past lovers~

The company set off to find Elora and Legolas who was captured by Sauron and Hadrian. Emersion had told them about someone who could help them find Elora and Legolas. But the closer they got to their destination, the more nervous, the wizard seemed to become.
They arrived to the town. The same time Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas and Faramir had captured Elora almost a year ago.
"This is the place? So, Emersion, where's that someone you said could help us?," Thranduil asked determinedly. Elladan looked at the wizard. "Well, I know where she use to live. Follow me," Emersion said.

They entered one of the houses in the town, the door was unlocked so it was easy to get in.
It wasn't abandoned. On the bookshelf's stood a lot of different books and there was a bed in the corner of the small bedroom.
"Emersion, there's no one here," Elladan sighed. Just in that moment, a young woman with dark black hair and green eyes, dressed in black leather clothes showed up. Emersion smiled and grabbed her right wrist. "Charline," Emersion said teasingly. The woman smiled, "So the younger son of Hadrian has finally become good. And he now breaks into his past lover's home," Emersion sighed, "I need your help," And Charline broke free from his grip on her wrist. "Wow! A Dark One needs my help," And Emersion grabbed her and pressed her against the wall. "I don't have time for your games! I need to find Elora before Sauron and my father destroys all the light in Middle Earth!," And Charline looked at him angrily, "You betrayed me! You used me! I was innocent in the race of witches!," "Technically, we fell in love and started our love affair together," Emersion declared. And she took a knife and held it against his neck. "And you've got another knife!," Emersion sighed. "Yes, I've got to more little ones in my left boot," Charline said teasingly. Emersion sighed, "Charline, I promise. If you help me save Elora and defeat The Dark Lord and my father you will never have to see me again!," And Charline sighed, "Alright! I'm doing this for Elora but not for you! And when it's over, we'll go our separate ways," And she turned away from him. "Fallow me," She said and she opened a secret door. "How can you say I used you!?," Emersion asked confused. "Because you did!," Charline pointed out. "I know!," Emersion said, "But how can you say it?," And they left.