Chapter 8:~Pain and evil~

Next day, Legolas woke up to the cell door opening and a very familiar face were thrown into the cell. Legolas felt his tense when he saw who it was. Pippin!
The hobbit looked up at the elf Prince in confusion. "Legolas," Pippin shuttered nervously. Elora finally looked up. She looked at the poor hobbit in worry and fear for him. Legolas went over to the hobbit. "Pippin, what happened? How are you here?," Legolas was confused. What would Sauron have to do with the hobbit. He already have him for motivation against Elora. Did The Dark Lord want something from him as well?

An hour went by. "Who is she?," Pippin suddenly asked Legolas, looking at Elora. Legolas smiled, "She's my sister," Pippin was confused. "I never knew you had a sister," Legolas smiled, "Neither did I until almost a year ago," Suddenly, the cell door opened and Hadrian entered. "Good! You're all awake!," And he turned to the orcs. "Grab them!," Legolas was shocked when Elora didn't do anything to fight the beasts. It was like she was under Hadrian and Sauron's obey and that scared him.

They were brought to a throne room and the orcs made them kneel. "Elora, you remember this place, don't you," Hadrian smiled wickedly, it wasn't a question. Elora still did not say anything. Hadrian smiled wickedly, "You know Greenleaf! In return for Sauron freeing me from that wretched prison, I gave him something in return! Do you know what it was? Yes, I restore him to his fully self! Isn't it magnificent?," And Legolas swallowed.
"Are you too scared to speak, Greenleaf," The Sauron said as he stepped into the hall.
Sauron went over to Elora. "Now, little light. With your brother here, you may give us what we want," And Elora swallowed, "I will never help you!," She exclaimed angrily. Her first words since they were captured shocked Legolas. Hadrian smiled wickedly and went over to Legolas. "Not even to save your brother?," And he brought out a dagger and put it against Legolas neck. Elora swallowed. Hadrian smiled wickedly and pressed the blade closer to Legolas throat. "NO! Please don't hurt him!," Elora exclaimed, "I will do as you wish," And Hadrian smiled wickedly and went over to her. "Will you? Will you serve?," And Pippin looked at Legolas who stared at his sister in shock. "Will you give us that light of yours inside you?," Hadrian continued. Elora swallowed and looked up at him. "I will! I will do everything you want just don't hurt them," She begged. Hadrian smiled wickedly, "Excellent! Then we can begin!," And the orcs brought back Legolas and Pippin to the cell.

Hadrian brought out his dagger. "Well, my dear Princess! Then we can begin!," And Elora swallowed in fear, knowing what he was going to do. She screamed in pain as she felt Sauron's and Hadrian get her under their control. Hadrian grabbed her wrist and revealed the mark Emersion had put on her. A mark nor he or Sauron could remove. 'Oh, Emersion! You will regret this!,' Elora collapsed the moment their power took over her and reached her soul. She was under their obey and was going to everything they asked her, or would she?