Chapter 25 The prince, princess and dragon (2)

''Speak''

'Thought'

Announcer

__________________________________________

Opening up the stone door, both Evol and Mira look up and see a very long stair leading up toward the station where the train is. 

Mira visibly rolls her eyes after seeing the stair; she quickly bends her legs a little before a green aura starts to cover her. She then proceeded to jump, leaving a massive crack on the floor where she used to stand.

Evol sighs before he also starts to glow a red aura similar to Mira; he then proceeds to jump, following Mira.

Mira landed on the top first with a loud thud, and her eyes immediately landed on the massive train on the edge of the station. She then quickly makes her way toward one of the train's doors.

Following behind her, Evol lands and sees that Mira has already arrived in front of the train door, causing him only to sigh again, seeing how she was trying to insert the ticket in front of the door.

''You know it's not gonna work because we can only board the train tomorrow,'' Evol said, causing Mira to have frowned on her face.

''Then I will force my way in,'' said Mira while unsheathing her sword.

Like before, she makes her blade glow green while summoning the slug from the back.

With all of her strength, Mira swings her sword downward, trying to cut down the door. But what greets her is not a broken door but a sound of her sword bouncing off of the door.

''You seriously think you can force yourselves in? If White, a high ranker, cannot go force his way out, then that means there is no way you will force yourself in there.'' Evol said while walking toward her.

''Then why don't you do it?'' Mira said, turning toward Evol sho is slowly making his way toward her.

''Me?''

''Yes, you. Considering how your Rashomon has enough strength to destroy part of the tower wall, you should be able to tear this door down easily like butter.'' Mira answer.

''That's true, but you don't want to use the ticket? We can wait until tomorrow, you know?''

''I don't care. The ticket is nothing more than plan B if I cannot make my way in.'' 

Rolling his eyes, Evol answers ''Fine.''

With that, Rashomon came out of Evol's shadow and quickly pierced the door like nothing. The train might be made of material that even high ranker cannot break, but in front of Rashomon, the material that made the hell train can also be typical metal. After all, Rashomon has the power to ''eat'' anything that also includes shinsu.

Slowly, Rashomon forces the door open with a loud creaking sound. And with one final push, Rashomon tore the door open before swinging some part of the door away.

''You first,'' Evol said, gesturing toward the now open door.

Mira only rolls her eyes before entering the train, while Evol quickly follows behind.

''So, do you have any idea where your knight is?'' Evol asks playfully.

Mira seems to get annoyed by that and quickly swing her sword cutting Evol head off, before turning around and continuing her walk.

''Of course, I know where he is. Let's hurry.'' Mira said with her stoic voice, but there are very subtle hints that she is very excited.

''Wow, you killed me AND then ordered me? You sure know how to annoy a guy.'' Said Evol.

Using All Fiction, he turns his death into nothing. His head was intact like it was never cut off in the first place.

Mira grunts before starting running at an insane speed, followed by Evol following her behind. 

''So you said you know where he is. Can I ask how?'' Evol asks while they are running.

''I can sense his presence from a mile away, it hard to detect because of this stupid train, but I can feel the presence of my Hoaquin very easily.'' Mira answer.

''Then mind filling me in with your story? I mean, I know that you are some couple before you go into a coma, but do you know why did he cause the incident in the first place? You know, the incident where he commits mass genocide, killing billions of people?''

''Isn't it obvious? When I went into a coma, my Hoaquin begged for his father to help him wake me up, but clearly, his father refused, so that is why he turned to his sibling and asked for their help. For in his mind, he wants to have enough power to go against his father and the other leaders of the ten great families so that he can force them to help him.''

''On his path to gain more power, he discovers the soul-eating spell from a demon, and he makes a deal with that demon and asks for his siblings help before fusing and becoming White, with my Hoaquin being the main consciousness.''

''But that still wasn't enough, so that why he go and govern two countries and pitch them together in war, killing billions of people, while he also reaps all the benefit by devouring all of their soul to gain more strength. Planning to use all of those souls as a sacrifice for healing spell so that he can wake me up from my coma.''

''But before any of that can ever happen, one of the Zahard Princess stop him before he can continue. Before he died, he split back into the five siblings before being sealed inside this stupid train.'' Mira explain

''For someone who is in a coma for a thousand years, you sure know a lot about things that happened inside the tower. In fact, how did you know that Hoaquin was trying to heal you with that billion souls instead of, you know, using it for his selfish desire?'' Evol ask

''Of course, he would try to heal me; after all, he did promise me that he will always save me,'' Mira answered before continuing

''As for his selfish desire? Don't make me laugh; healing me is his selfish desire, the desire of Hoaquin. If anything, if he decides to use all those souls to gain more strength, that would be selfless desire.'' Mira said

That answer seems to catch Evol off guard entirely.

''The hell you mean selfless? I'm starting to question, do you even know what selfless mean.''

''of course, I know what it means!!''

''Then tell me, how the hell gaining more power is not a selfish desire?''

''Because that is not his desire!! Hoaquin desire is to heal me, but his siblings desire to gain more power. It was never Hoaquin desire to gain more strength after I went into a coma, he only wanted to heal me, but he needed power first before can heal me. It was never his desire to gain more power.''