Chapter 3 The crown game

"Speak"

'Thought'

____________________________________________

After Evol got envelop in a bright for the third time in a day, When Evol open his eyes, he found himself in an empty hallway and next to him is his 'teammate'.

'Wait, this place, it no the place we got a test with shinsu walls. This place... it the place where they start the crown game!!'

As Evol expected, at the end of the hallway is a huge empty room, and in the middle, there a massive chair. Next to that massive chair stands a person. He a tall, muscular man with two black spots under his eyes. He the ranker that will be overseeing the test Lero-Ro.

 He the ranker that will be overseeing the test Lero-Ro

''Now that you've all been transmitted to the spot. I will explain the crown game to you!''

~TIMESKIP BECAUSE I CAN'T BE BOTHER TO EXPLAIN THE RULE~

''Oh, one more thing. Another team from another test spot will be participating. It a team of 4 instead of normal. Don't ask any questions; it is a long story.'' Said Lero-Ro, before continuing

''Now!! The crown game begins!! I will count to five!! So the teams that want to participate must press the buzzer during the count!!''

''ONE!''

''So, what the plan, Rachel? Are we gonna participate or not?'' Ask Endorsi

''TWO!''

''No, miss Endorsi, it too risky to participate in the first round. We will scout out the enemy first. Besides, I'm waiting for someone to participate first'' answers Rachel.

''THREE!''

''What? Who are you waiting for? Besides, we should participate first, giving our advantage on the number and the fact that we have a princess of Jahad with us'' This time, Evol answered.

''FOUR!''

''See!! Even that idiot know that we should participate first!!'' Endorsi answer, pointing at Evol

''Oi!''

''FIVE''

''Trust me, both of you. It will help us win the game easier'' Rachel response.

In the next moment, 2 teams came out. One of them is a team that Evol did not recognise, probably because he never see them after this. Another team is what he expects. That team consists of the swordsman Hatz, the scout Leesoo and the fake princess of Jahad, Anak.

''Well! The count is over! The first round of the crowd game BEGINS NOW!!''

After that, Anak was saying something to her team before walking in front of them.

''Look like that lizard gonna take them all on, huh?'' Said Evol

''...'' Endorsi and Rachel doesn't said anything; they only watch the scene go on