Chapter 7 You thought it was hide and seek test but it was me Fishbowl test

"Speak"

'Thought'

____________________________________________

1 month pass in a flash. Hwa Ryun follow through her deal, Evolto did not need to go to the wave controller class anymore. Of course, this didn't go unnoticed by Khun who quickly question him about it. Evol, of course lied saying that he have no idea about it.

But of course, he didn't only sit around and do nothing in the one month period. He makes a deal with the administrator of this floor.

What deal? Well, that is for you to find out in the future.

Also Evolto might not go to class anymore, but he still talks to Bam when they were eating, and this lead to Evol talk to other people like Hatz and Leeson. They usually talk about their class, which Evol hasn't been left out because they want to know why he did not need to attend class.

When Endorsi and Rak learn that Evolto doesn't need to attend class, they literally kick down his door, grab his collar and start to interrogate him about why he doesn't need to attended class. She complains about how she, a princess of Jahad, need to attend while he did not need to, while Rak complains about why this creepy turtle did not need to attend class, while the great lord Rak needs to. Evolto quickly said that he doesn't lead to Endorsi start to rant about how unfair this is even Rak agree with her.

So, now here we are in the room announcing the next test, the hide and seek test, which Evol was very excited about because he will be able to test his power with a ranker; he thought of so many ways to fight Quazt but to his disappointment.

____________________________________________

QUALIFIED EARLY: Rak Wraithraiser, Ghost, Evolto

____________________________________________

That right, our main character will not participate in the test. It does not like the author was too lazy to write about the test and want to get this one long prologue to be over with.

Now, here it is again, Evolto, doing nothing sitting next to Rak and Ghost while watching the test that is happening right now.

''Huh, I can't believe that creepy turtle will be able to sit at the same place as the great Rak.''

''Seriously, which part of I that is creepy to you stupid crocodile.''

''I AM NOT A CROCODILE!! AND I WILL CALL YOU CREEPY TURTLE BECAUSE YOU ARE CREEPY!!''

Just like that, they stop watching the test and start arguing with each other about how Evolto is not creepy and how Rak is not a crocodile.

~TIMESKIP~

Now, here we are, sitting in the same room again. Waiting for the announcement for their test. Evol was so bored that he really want to die right now. He hasn't been in any action for so long that he was bored out of his mind. He thought that he could test his Rashomon in hiding and seek a test, but no, that didn't happen. Evol right now really want to fight someone or something.

Hasung enter the room with Lero-ro, and he announces the test result. As Evol expected, he passes, but here comes the important part Rachel did not pass.

''What!! Why am I out!!!'' One of the regulars complain

''Our team beat the test!! How come I'm not in there!!''

''And how did that guy pass!!'' he said, pointing at Evolto

''He doesn't even attend class or does the test!!!''

''Oi oi, you should know that the reason that you didn't pass is because you just not good enough'' Evolto response

''That bull!! I have been trying so hard this last month!! You who did nothing still pass!! I bet that, if I were to fight you, I would beat you easily like a-''