Chapter 8 Evolto vs Yuga: black dragon and shinsu eel

"Speak"

'Thought'

____________________________________________

''Where the hell are they?'' Said Evol

He has been looking around, looking around for 5 minutes. Evolto know that Yuga will beat both Anak and Endorsi, and Yuri will come and safe them, but Evol really, and I mean really want to beat that furball. Evolto has been urged to test his Rashomon on people and wants to see how powerful he is.

Evolto just keeps running around the area trying to find that damn furball. Evolto keeps sprinting from place to place until he hears a footstep behind him. Evolto quickly turns around in the direction of that sound. He saw a familiar face, a woman with long black hair and red ribbon, red eyes. It was the first princess of Jahad that Evolto met in the tower.

''Yuri?'' Evolto said, confuse by the appearance of Yuri

''Evol? What are you doing here?'' Yuri walks out of the darkness and reveals herself.

''I think I should be asking that, actually.'' Evol response

''I'm just here to take my black march back from Bam. Speaking of which, do you know where Bam is?''

''Well, Bam is not here; he is the water acting like a fish. And if you want to find the black march, it with Anak.''

''Anak? You mean her daughter?'' Yuri said surprised

''Yeah''

''Ok~ Then do you know where she is?''

''That is what I'm trying to do right now. Anak and Endorsi are chasing after the bull.''

''Oh? So, you lost?'' Yuri grin after hearing Evol predicament

''I, am, not, lost'' Evol response blandly

''Well, for me, it looks like you are~. I just ask that tracksuit guy, and he said they are indifferent direction from where you are heading.'' Yuri said, smirking.

''What!? There is no way I'm lost!! I'm pretty they this way!!'' Evol said, pointing at the left, and like on time, an explosion occurred, but it is coming from the right, the exact opposite direction from Evol pointing.

''You were saying~'' Yuri tease poking his face with a massive victorious grin on her face.

''Shut up,'' Evol said quietly with a red face.

With that, they head toward the direction of the explosion, and on their way there, they meet up with someone.

''Leesoo?''

''Tracksuit?''

''Evol? Princess Yuri? Are you heading toward that explosion?''

''Of course, we are. Now stop talking and start moving'' Yuri answer before the three of them continue in the explosion direction.

When the three of them nearly arrive at the location, Yuri starts to pick up some rock earning a questioning look from Evol and Leesoo, but she only grins evilly before starting to throw the rocks. She keeps throwing until they hire someone.

''Who dares to do this!! I know you are there, so show yourself!!'' This voice belongs to none other than Yuga, who is probably irritated from all the rock-throwing.

''Who dares to this?'' Yuri answer before continuing, ''You know, those two ugly girls you are beating up on? I'm their older sisters,'' Yuri said, walking toward Yuga while Evol and Leesoo follow from behind. Leesoo quickly runs forward and check on Anak and Endorsi condition.