Chapter 17 The birth of elemental dragon.

"Speak"

'Thought'

Announcer

____________________________________________

The next day, Evolto leaving his room after taking a shower and changing his clothes. He quickly arrived at the lobby, and he can see her drinking coffee; Mira quickly took noticed of Evolto presence.

''You finally awake,'' Mira said

''Morning to you too'' Evolto response

''It, not morning, idiot, it already midday.''

''I know.''

Mira looks at him before going back to her coffee; Evolto decides to sit on the opposite side.

''You know... I have been thinking for 5 years... You said you are the one who caused White to cause ''the incident'' right?''

''Yes, that is correct,'' Mira said calmly, but you can see her hand shaking while speaking.

''I want to know how you did cause it,'' Evolto said

''How I cause it?''

''Yes, it should be obvious why I think of that. I have a theory that you manipulate him into doing that or-'' Before Evolto could continue, Mira slam her hand on the table.

''Me!? Manipulate him into doing that!? There is no way I will do that!!'' Mira shouts, gaining attention from regulars around. Mira quickly noticed this and quickly calmed herself down.

''And how should I know that you are not lying?''

''I-''

''You should know that I can kill you easily, I can kill you, right here, and right now. So, why don't you tell me how you cause it?''

Mira stays silence for a whole minute; she looks down on the ground. She clenched her fist before looking back up toward Evolto.

Evolto was surprised about what he is seeing in front of him. The women in front of him look like she on the verge of crying.

'She is compassionate when it comes to a topic involving White, huh?'

''It was when I become a princess of Jahad,'' MIra finally said

''When I received Jahad blood, my body has some reaction to it.''

''Reaction?'' Evolto ask

''Yes, my body was rejecting his blood and instead of the blood killing me like everyone else.....''

''My body just stop working,'' Mira spoke

''Stop working? Are you saying that your body shut itself down?''

''Yes, my body starts to shutting itself down slowly.'' Mira response before continuing ''It all starts when I go to sleep. From the usual 7 hours, it increases to 8 and 8 to 9. It keeps increasing, and of course, White took notice of this.''

''When he learns about it, he quickly tries to find any way to cure my body, but it was useless.''

''My body quickly shut itself down, and after that, I finally fall into an eternal slumber.''

''It still doesn't answer, how you caused White to do ''The incident''?'' Evolto ask

''Are you really that stupid?'' Mira interject, looking very angry

''What?''

''*sigh* Somehow, I waked up 10 years ago. It has been more than 700 years since I fall into a coma. Of course, I immediately try to find where White is....''