Chapter 2 Evankhell floor: Battle royal

"Speak"

'Thought'

____________________________________________

After Evol got enveloped in bright light the second of the day, he wakes up on the empty field of grassland. He is now on the test floor, a floor that belongs to one buff woman name Evankhell.

There is some building floating there; it has a mix of all sort of building design combining into one.

In the next moment, before Evol could think, a loud voice comes out from a cube that is floating in the sky, announcing the beginning of the test

''All right!! Welcome, all the regulars, who have made it to the tower. We welcome you to the 2nd floor, the Evankhell floor!!.''

'Evankhell floor? Oh right! It the floor that used to observe the regulars and sort out any 'dangerous individual'. Well, like I can complain. Because I'm pretty sure I'm one of those' dangerous individual'. Now the problem that I have now is am I in the same floor as Bam or the same one as that bitch'

While Evol was thinking about his situation, the announcement is still going on until he decides to explain the first test.

''The rule for the first test is as a follower!! There are 400 regulars, but only 200 can make it!! You can use every possible means! Ready... Begin!!''

And just like that, all hell breaks loose. Evol can hear all sort of sound in the area, gunshot, sword clash and sound of people screaming. The wind starts to have the smell of blood in it.

''There is no point of fighting. I need to wait until there are only 200 left. Maybe I can walk around and try to find out am I with Bam or not?''

''Nahhhh, I have all-time in the world.''

''Well, let go on a high ground to make Obi-Wan proud.''

Evol start walking to the nearest rock that he can see while thinking about what should he do in the series.

'Let see. There are many questions that I have right now. The First and most important question, should I kill Rachel? Hmmm

'Well, the proof that is how it will make sure that Bam will never get a push and suffer the same fate, and he will not become slayer dominee. Con, a huge change in the timeline, Bam will have no motivation to climb the tower; he will stay weak and not become stronger.'

'Yeah, no killing Rachel for now. There are too many variables in play. AHHHH, I really want to kill her after knowing what she did not only to Bam but also to Khun!! She even kills Akraptor! AHHHH!! So annoying!! Well, maybe I can kill her after the hidden floor arc.'

While Evol still planing for his future, he finally arrives at the nearest rock and climbs on top of it. When he was on top of the rock, he sits down on the cross leg and looks around the area, and there is something very right now.