Chapter 4 Talking, talking, and more talking

"Speak"

'Thought'

____________________________________________

After the crown game finish, all the regulars have been aside to their own personal room, Bam and Rachel were treated, but Bam is still unconscious.

Currently, Evol is sitting in his room thinking about what to do next.

'Let see. Everything is like the cannon so far. And I have three daybreak, and after that, we gonna be in positioning test. I should be assigned to the Fisherman or Wave controller... I will rather be in wave controller role to have more interaction with Bam, but I can only hope.'

'Now, for my current problem. My strength is excellent because of my new body and shinsu, but when to compare to the princess of Jahad, I'm still quite weak. My only saving grace is all fiction, where I am literally immortal so that a plus. When it comes to my offensive capability, I only know how to create bang and cero, but the difference when cero is just a modified version of a bang!! If I was on a 1 on 1 battle with someone like Anak or Endorsi, they might not be able to beat me, but I can't beat them either. I need to develop more techniques; if not... then there is no way for me to beat even a high ranker!!'

While Evol was thinking about his new techniques, there was a knock on his door, interrupting his thought train. Evol get up from his bed and open the door.

He sees surprise him very much, 3 people standing in front of the door, Anak who is holding a black march with a stern face, Endorsi, who is smiling with their hand behind her back and Khun, who have a natural expression.

''What do you all want here?''

''I have questions that I want to ask you,'' said three of them at the same time

''Oh? Well, come in; I bet your questions will not be a simple one.''

Endorsi didn't feel hesitant and got in his room while Anak enters the room after, and Khun enters with a lot of caution.

''Jeez, relax more would ya? It is not like I'm gonna kill you or anything,'' Said Evol after seeing how Khun is very stiff and cautious right now.

''Well, you never know when something bad gonna happen,'' Answer Khun

After they all enter, Evol shut the door and lock it to make sure that no one will enter. He turn around and lean against the door, and said

''So, which one of you want to ask a question first'' Evol said with his arm cross

''ME! ME'' Endorsi said, putting her hand up before continue '' Can you tell me or in this case, us, who are you?''

''You already know me, Endorsi, and I already introduced myself to Khun. And for Anak, I'm pretty sure she doesn't care,'' Evol said calmly, trying to avoid the question.

''That not what she means, and you know it,'' Khun said, looking at Evol intently

''Well, if you want me to introduce myself again, then fine. Hi, my name is Evol, a regular; nice to meet you all,'' Evol said sarcastically.

''We already know that, you idiot!! I mean, which family branch you come from!! I thought you come from a Eurasia family after seeing how you could manipulate shinsu with ease, but you don't have their characteristic... So tell me who you really are!!'' Endorsi yelled in frustration like a spoiled princess.

''Well, I'm me, of course, and I am not part of any family like you think,'' Evol said

This answer earns a shock from Endorsi face, and it looks like she wants to say something before closing her mouth and walk toward Evol. Evol only raised his eyebrow before being push by her before she unlocks the door and left. Leaving only Anak and Khun inside the room.